P-pump deliver valve holders

jorge289

These are a set of 6 .093 deliver valve holders for a cummins p-pump . They are made out of stainless steel and are fully cnc machined. If u have upgraded to bigger injectors, lines or deliver valves u need these. They are not for the fant of heart, they move a lot of fuel, rough idel. These are a performance product so i offer no warranty. $300 for the set. I will answer any questions i can for you. Im trying to add pictures i just dnt know how yet.

Last edited:
I have never seen a performance product with a warranty, my oversized injection lines form haisely leak and all they have to say about it is they are a performance part. But there is noting wrong with thesethey are brand new. I just said that incase if one of them does not seal on the pump (do to the pump surface not being flat) thats why I said that.

I have never seen a performance product with a warranty, my oversized injection lines form haisely leak and all they have to say about it is they are a performance part. But there is noting wrong with thesethey are brand new. I just said that incase if one of them does not seal on the pump (do to the pump surface not being flat) thats why I said that.

Are you a vendor? warrenty doesnt usually follow the buyer..

sorry, you can't push your own products on the forums unless you are a paying vendor.

Ok i understand that, but im not a vender im just trying to sell this one set. I will remove my add if u want me too?

I was refering to the injection lines on my truck, not that i sell haisely injection lines.

These are a set of 6 .093 deliver valve holders for a cummins p-pump . They are made out of stainless steel and are fully cnc machined. If u have upgraded to bigger injectors, lines or deliver valves u need these. They are not for the fant of heart, they move a lot of fuel, rough idel. These are a performance product so i offer no warranty. $300 for the set. I will answer any questions i can for you. Im trying to add pictures i just dnt know how yet.

I was referring to this. Thanks for clearing up the vendor part. Where did the holders come from?

Back