P-pump Motor in a 93

Schoust

Hey Guy's thinking about swapping my 95 12v into a 93 truck. Anyone have a specific list of what the needs are to get her done?
Thanks

Hey Guy's thinking about swapping my 95 12v into a 93 truck. Anyone have a specific list of what the needs are to get her done?
Thanks

I cant give a list of specifics but ive did the swap just recently, so give me a shout if you have any questions.

Off the top of my head, you need to change over the 1st gen fan assembly, engine adapter plate, intake, and motor mounts to the 2nd gen engine. Also when its out, would be a good time to do the fuel heater delete.

Just finished our swap as well. Any questions just hit me up as well. ^ gave ya a good start on some things as well as a 2nd gen throttle cable.

Just finished our swap as well. Any questions just hit me up as well. ^ gave ya a good start on some things as well as a 2nd gen throttle cable.

Yea, Use the 2nd gen throttle setup. Leave the bracket bolted to the pump with the 2nd gen throttle cable, All you do is cut a slot in the top of the pedal, and it slids right in there, I used a small hack saw so i didnt have to remove it from the truck.

Back