P-pumped 1st gen, 11.65 @ 113

rockjeep73

Congrats to my brother Cole (SMOKIN93) for running an 11.65 with his p-pumped (160 pump) 1st gen. The truck still has the 518 non-lockup transmission and is currently running an HTT 66mm turbo. It ran a best of 12.29 on #2. This was his first time out at the track with the current setup and I know there is more in it with some more tuning.

Videos will be up shortly.

Heres a few pictures...

More pictures from the event can be seen here.
http://www.quartermiledesigns.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=88

sunday_284729.jpg

sunday_285829.jpg

sunday_284929.jpg

That truck looks awesome! Congrats on the fast times. I love that he still has his sled pull hitch hanging out off the back. Do you know race weight and what the tire and wheel combo is?

I think race weight is about 6400, and the wheel and tire combo is stolen LOL

lol Congrats Cole! That's awesome. Wish I coulda been there but I had to work. Ugh. I'm not used to seeing it with that tire/wheel combo, it looks funny LOL but excellent time.

Congratulations. Wish I could have been there.

I went 11.68 earlier in the day, and then ran out of nitrous and thought I was done, then I realized RonA had been 11.66 so I borrowed a bottle from Adam and went 11.65!
Race weight is about 6400
The tires are M&H racemaster drag radials; 390/40/17 on a 17X10 wheel, and thanks to Nick for letin me borrow them!

Congrats, do you ever get the desire to go back to the old 2wd truck?

I went 11.68 earlier in the day, and then ran out of nitrous and thought I was done, then I realized RonA had been 11.66 so I borrowed a bottle from Adam and went 11.65!
Race weight is about 6400
The tires are M&H racemaster drag radials; 390/40/17 on a 17X10 wheel, and thanks to Nick for letin me borrow them!

Thanks for the info. Again, nice times.

Ya I sure do, but I have so much more fun sled pulling, this is actually my pulling truck, just decided to take it to the track and see what it'll do, it goes to the tack about twice a year.
Congrats, do you ever get the desire to go back to the old 2wd truck?

Very nice cole :rockwoot:

Wonder how it would do in full sled pulling trim with the 2K in tractor wieghts hanging off the front :) if anything it would be a cool picture :)

Congrates

BBD

i don't think my transmission would like that
Very nice cole :rockwoot:

Wonder how it would do in full sled pulling trim with the 2K in tractor wieghts hanging off the front :) if anything it would be a cool picture :)

Congrates

BBD

4k springs. full cuts, .093" holders, rack plug, ddp 4's, htt 66, and some nitrous.

Rite on cole!

Corey you ever going to put anything together to run?

Great job guys.

couldn't meet two nicer guys than corey and cole.

I'm liking that truck more and more.

I'm thinking diesel power challenge 2009.

Back