p-pumped 1st gen 4x4 5sp truck

Scooter's Roofing

92 W250 5sp (intercooled)

98 12v engine (non-53 block, two oil drains)
ported/o-ringed head (by Maxtorq) w/ 60lb valvesprings
ARP head studs
ported HTT exhaust manifold
II 62/65/14 or II 62/71/14 turbo (have both)
4" exhaust from turbo back
FRESH maxed and balanced 215 injection pump with 4k GSK, fuel plate, etc.
DDP4 injectors
Air Dog 150 fuel system
the strongest single disk clutch Valair makes
Getrag 5sp tranny in good shape
new Warn HD hubs up front
the rear D70 is completely rebuilt
new radiator
electric fans
billstein shocks, and some other stuff I"m sure I'm forgetting
truck is an AC truck, but has no AC (the stuff in the dash is still there)
truck is straight and rust free and has a crappy paint job on it that looks decent from 50ft away LOL
truck has a drain on the batteries. This truck has wiring issues.

I bought the truck as a donor vehicle for a ramcharger build, and have since jumped ship after finding/buying my wagon

the sp62 has a few thousand miles on it, the sps62 has a bunch of miles on it, but I've owned it since new... the ported manifold and DDP4's came off of one of my old trucks, and the injectors might have 10-15k miles on them. everything else has pretty much less than 500 miles.

previous owner said the head gasket was leaking water down the side of the block when it got hot. He re-torqued the head, and I haven't seen any leaks, but I don't want there to be any surprises. I didn't really care because it's easy to do a head gasket on these 1st gens! LOL

taking a loss because I'm unemployed and have too many vehicles at the house :eek:

$3800 w/ the sps62, $3500 w/ the ps62. Trades considered. Prices are firm, I'm ready to deal, not haggle, so I haggled myself down. Any less than that and I'll part the thing out and get more money for the parts!

Pics, come on Forrest! Sorry to hear about the job.

a couple pics... don't let the pics fool you, the paint job had poor mix and prep, and it's flaking off on the spine of the hood and in a couple other spots. It's not horrible, but it's not a show truck on any planet

oh yeah, truck has new grill, lights, lenses, etc.

viki035.jpg

Vick049.jpg

Vick050.jpg

Vick054.jpg

VMW007.jpg

VMW010.jpg

VMW035.jpg

viki015.jpg

sixohhhead006.jpg

Nice looking truck, what kind of trades are you looking for?

hehehe, ive fried a few of those clutches! thats a great deal on this truck!

check your PM's, my cell phone just crapped out on me again. only works in the truck (bluetooth)

I'm not in the truck right now, but I'll call you back asap if you PM me your number.

thanks

Wow, that seems like a smokin deal for someone! Wish I had some extra cash layin around!

interested on a trade for a boat? late 80's early 90's chapparal 187xl? my dad wants to get rid of it

Back