P-pumped 24v engine (new)

turbostang7

Life changes has dictated the different direction on this truck lol,
Looking to see if anyone is interested in a 0 mile cummins here is a list if what's done (hasn't even fired up yet)
Non 53 block! Machine work and all was around $4500 had to buy new head
Fire ringed
Head studs (ARP)
110# springs (Hamilton)
Hamilton cam with retainer (188/220)
Billet pushrods (CPP)
New pistons Brazil crank and rods
Billet tappet cover
Billet freeze plug cover for rear
Electric water pump
New oil pump
66mm turbo (also have an 84mm I can throw in too)

P-pump parts include cover, 180 pump, lines, injectors, brackets, sensor bracket, throttle cable adapter, gear, but and washer. Oil restricted fitting
The pump has 4k springs, CPP delivery valves (hot street) shied adjustable fuel plate, rack plug
I'm sure I'm forgetting some things here, this is what I remember lol.

I have quite a bit invested in this (around $9500) and that's a pretty conservative amount

Looking for around that or trade for a stock engine plus some cash. Best if you are local (southeast Idaho) area
Throw out offers too, I don't need to sell it.
Might be interested in trading it and the truck it's in for a good truck too

ame]

how much would u want ontop for a newly rebuilt 24v? i wouldnt need/want any turbos or the pump as i already have them

What's all done to the 24v and what year is it? Just want to make sure it's swappable for me lol

I'm confused as to why you would want to trade for a stock motor when you have a perfectly good one ( or so it seems) that you are trying to sell.

Mine is a stock 00. Would possibly have fly cut pistons due to clearance after decking the block

I'm confused as to why you would want to trade for a stock motor when you have a perfectly good one ( or so it seems) that you are trying to sell.

Because I don't need anything this extreme for what I'm doing anymore. I can keep it and throw it in my chevy and put a stock one in this but it's too much for pulling a trailer around with the family for now

Final bump before it's too late and I have to just run it, also the house is going quicker than we expected so extra cash would be nice for the down payment lol, so we will say $7500 OBO

Kinda looking for a basically stock engine, the reasoning is so I don't have to build the auto I ran out of time to get that done before the move. I think it is about too late at this point and just have to run it. Thanks everyone for the interest! But I'm going to have to keep it at this point

Back