P2580 and p0106 and red lightening bolt

mpeters0991

So earlier in the week I replaced the turbo speed sensor because the engine light came on for it. Well I got it replaced and the light went off but the code stayed on as a soft code, thought that was kind of odd. But the truck ran fine till today. Today after I went and picked up a load of seed I dropped it off and unhooked and shut the truck down for a hour or so then hopped in to head home and CEL came on along with the lightening bolt came on as well and the turbo had a different sound to it. I checked it and I now have the p2580 code again along with the p0106 code and then that stupid lightening bolt (I have no idea what to make of that). So what do you guys think is going on? the p2580 should be gone I would think but its not. Is the turbo taking a dump on me? The turbine didn't have any abnormal amount of play in it when I took the intake tube off to replace the sensor a couple days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope no trouble. I think I've gotten it take care of though. I ready that for the lightening bolt it's because of low voltage during start up so to get rid of that cycle the key three times and that worked for me then for the other codes I was recommended to use my v2 instead of my edge cst to try and clear the codes after I changed my turbo speed sensor and that worked as well. Kind of a weird deal. I guess the edge just wasn't clearing the code all the way out. So as of right now I've been code free for about a week or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back