P7100 pump help!!!

79_chevy_K_30_5

i am looking for a man. to read more up on the p pumps does and one have any idea were to find one thanks or am i *bdh*

You want an man? Have you tried Adult Friend Finder?

Or if you want a manual for info, have you tried searching on here? What are you trying to figure out?

yes a manual to reed upon how to choose the right fuel plate and on how it all works cause my 98 12v when you lug it hard off the start the peddle is real hard and has no power but if you lift and get back in it it's fine any ideas

Look in the cummins performance forum. There is a sticky with all the p7100 info you will need.

Check every online seller of written publications (books) possible for Bosch Yellow Jacket book ISBN: 3-934584-68-3.... More than enough info in that one book. Might not help you on your decision of what plate or how to tune the pump but will better your understanding of them...

...If you can find that book, that is...

Sound like a sticky rack to me, or governor problem.

Start with checking the throttle lever if is not stripped.

i was hoping not to here a sticking rack but i am sure that's what it may be because the guy before me had it and took it to a guy who messed with the pump and he may of messed it up

hey man thanks for the book name amazon had it in stock for like 26 bucks i hope i can set my pump back were it was and start all over thanks for your help

Back