p7100 woodruff key

iblaess

I bought a adjustable pump gear and did not come with woodruff key wondering if there is a cummins part # for key that would work.

I'd say talk to the vendor you bought it from. They should be able to give you the size and you could pick one up locally at a farm supply or industrial supply store. AFAIK, its not anything special.

I'd say talk to the vendor you bought it from. They should be able to give you the size and you could pick one up locally at a farm supply or industrial supply store. AFAIK, its not anything special.

Do you happen know the size of key it takes? I bought gear used.

I know Jesse (Got-Torque) makes them, maybe PM him. Or email him, his site is eatsoot.com.

I Got mine from NAPA, took the pump and gear with me a found a match.

That be great if you could measure it and I did order one from Jesse along with my covers but freeze plugs and key got sent us postal so taking a longer then my covers did and want to try and get my pump on today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everywhere only had sae and no metric guess I'm gonna have to wait for mine to come in

Yeah close but would of had to grind it down so I just ended up just pulling my trans and removing all the coolers

Back