Panic attacks...

LOGANSTANFORTH

WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR
Anyone get them after coming back...Seems like all these people around calling, texting, hey come here, go do that, can you get this, I just about snapped...I was right on the verge of one yesterday but got it under control...Been smoking cigarettes like a freight train...

Did I warn you about this place, and how it operates during harvest...crisis management.

Hope I don't give you a panic attack...of course, you can tell me to f off, too:D:D

Just rip someone a new one...works for me:D I use salesman that call me for cold calls:D
Chris

they make pills for that, There not just for crazy people

just try to take it easy man.. just ease into it you dont have to answer your phone everytime it rings or even text people back.. it will take a bit to get used to it all again. hope everything works out for you

Forrest I had too...I almost threw my 700 dollar lap top through my camper window...

Chris...Work stress dosen't bother me in the least little bit...I'm used to working like a cornered rat...

Its just the people that do it...I am alot better now that I freaked out that one time...I smoke cigarettes now and it calms me down alot...

Weed.......the coolest cats I know smoke a pile of it....

The strange thing is I know a few people that get them and they all smoke. (cigarettes that is)

Last edited:
i dont smoke, but i do put an extra dip of snuff in when i get i little pizzed off.
that or take up drinking, but try the snuff first

Instead of masking your problem with alcohol or smokes or whatever, why not get to the root of the problem and fix it with something that isn't so bad for your body? Now, before you get upset at the truth, I smoke and drink too! But I do it because it is a way for me to relax after a long work week, not a coping mechanism. Surely you know of all the FREE programs offered to you as a Veteran............. use them. I have, and needed to out of necessity. I guess for me, it took many a dry wall hole repair to finally realize that I needed to talk to someone.

Get ahold of Military one Source. they can talk over the phone, or set up an appointment with someone in your area. It is 100% free, and 100% confidential. I know this for a fact. I'm military, and have used them before. They are great people who truely care about us.

Back