Part Number Needed ASAP

NickTF

Single turbo turd.
Guys, I've replaced the overflow valve and also took off the supply line at the injector pump in order to install my FP gauge. I've encountered what appears to be one time use only seals at both of these locations (not copper seal washers but some kind of rubber washer deal that gets tore up when you remove it as the rubber fits very snug against the banjo bolts). Can some one please give me the part numbers for these two sets of seals so I can get this annoying leaking stopped. Thanks.

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/9...32673-part-number-needed-asap.html#post313170

Just registered on Mopar Parts OnLine, what a great site! Have my part numbers now.

Also ordered the prestrainer filter (Items Ordered:
Item: FUEL FILTER, All Models, Diesel, Pre Fuel Heater 1994 - 1999
Price: $19.99) to help eliminate all injector suge issues. It seems my fuel filter change has helped more then I thought it did, truck is still surging but not nearly as bad. As the other thread indicated FP is verified to be 25-30 at idle and 30+ at higher rpms when reving in the motor standing still. Hmmm..... wonder if it's dropping while driving.

Back