Parting a 2007.5 QC 3500 DRW G-56 2wd

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
Parting out a roughed up 2007-1/2, Quad Cab, 2wd, 6 speed truck that took a very brief swim, in a Texas clear water pond.
The engine, which has been drained of oil, was running when it went in, swallowed water and is now seized up, so it's pretty well parts only.
All basic electrical, headlights, driving lights, horn, hazards, turn signals, were functioning correctly, even the ECM was communicating, when towed home.
The instrument cluster, which shows no signs of water in it, reads 162,189 miles and the fuel and volt gauges operate.

Parting it out as follows:

11.50 AAM dually rear axle, 3.73 gears, $700.

Transmission, drained, had no water, G-56 2wd, will fit 4wd by removing the yoke and replacing the rear seal, $1800.

Engine pieces from a deleted 6.7, $10-$750, depending on part, block will most assuredly need bored/sleeved.
Also has a few good body parts (bed is JUNK), as well as many decent interior parts.

If you're really brave and aching for a project, I might be convinced to sell the whole thing. :D

Reply, PM, Call or Text 402-780-5127.

Last edited:
Even though I don't push them, I can't believe that BODY PARTS were the first pieces offed on this thing!
Driver's fender, hood and rear bumper are SOLD.

Mark.

Dropped the trans today, looked inside and short of needing a good flushing, it looks to be in very decent shape.
Going to finish blowing the rest of it apart this week, so keep checking back. :D

Mark.

Transmission is SOLD!
Have all of the parts to convert a SRW to a DRW here, as I have a bed, rear axle, front adapters and 6 steel dually wheels.
The bed is even a BRAND NEW DRW bed! :cool:

Mark.

Pedal assembly? Or clutch pedal pin

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have all of it, both pedals, the pin that holds them in and the pin for the master pushrod.

$85 shipped for all described above.

Mark.

Back