Parting out 02 GMC Sierra HD crew cab

MADDOG

I have a complete 2002 GMC Sierra HD crew cab short bed that I am parting out. The truck hit a cement barrier straight on in the front and bent the frame. The truck has 130k on it. I will list some of the major parts, but most everything is available except the front end.

1- Complete LB7 runs but has some weak injectors and a crack in the oil pan. The turbo, FICM, ECM, engine harness, and all accessories. (has EFI tuning with five position switch. Asking $2800.

2- Allison Suncoast transmission and converter. (The transmission only has 6K on it) Asking $2900 with no core.

3- Complete disc brake rear end. Asking $750.

4- Auto transfer case. Asking $500.

5- Full leather interior in good condition. Asking $450.

6- RCD Suspension 6" lift. Asking $500.

7- B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck hitch. Asking $250.

Plenty of other parts so let me know if you are looking for something not listed.

Prices do not include shipping.

Last edited:
Is it a knuckle lift with drop down brackets for torsion bars. What's the location of parts?

This is for a 4x4 correct. I will check on shipping with my FedEx account and get back to you.

Will the lift include all hardware necessary to bolt on? And would you be willing to ship it at my expense?

I think you mean "electronic transfer case" no such thing as auto transfer case in a diesel, only in gas trucks.

i have been tossing around the idea of an auto swap on my 03. what would you want for the trans, converter, wiring, tcm and column?

Back