Harmonic Balancer-$50.00
Injection Lines- $100.000
Front cover and gear housing- $250.00
Rear motor Plate-$50.00
Cam Gear- $75.00
Rockers- $200.00
injector Hold downs-$25.00
Coolant neck-$10.00
6 Pistons and Rods(good shape #6 piston skirt has some nicks in bottom)-Make Offer$$$$$
Oil Pickup Tube- $75.00
ARP Head Studs- $400.00

Shipping is not included and is up to the buyer. I will accept Money orders and should have a pay pal account by the end of today. Any questions feel free to ask. If buying with paypal add 3%!

Would you take $250 for the BD manifold and ill come get it. Need to come see some people out there in the burg anyway...

Here are some parts I forgot.
Stock Cam- $150.00
6X16 II injectors- $800.00
FASS 150/150(pump and bracket only)- $325.00

Geez beat me up on the prices. Gotta start high I know how people like to beat yah down on prices. Not sure what the serial is but the part number is 247-4202

pm me bottom dollar on those sticks and do you still have the silver bullet that was on your truck?

Wow talk about top dollar for everything, what serial number on the studs?

If you saw how he takes care of his truck, you would pay top dollar. He wraps his feet with plastic bags before getting in. I saw him at a truck show polishing his radiator hose.:hehe:

If you saw how he takes care of his truck, you would pay top dollar. He wraps his feet with plastic bags before getting in. I saw him at a truck show polishing his radiator hose.:hehe:

Thanks man! Can't say its the cleanest anymore after the incident but the parts are all in A-1 shape and working condition. I just need this **** gone. Trying to recover from the A** F*cking the insurance company gave me on this thing! Reasonable offers won't be denied.

Thanks man! Can't say its the cleanest anymore after the incident but the parts are all in A-1 shape and working condition. I just need this **** gone. Trying to recover from the A** F*cking the insurance company gave me on this thing! Reasonable offers won't be denied.

I know what you mean. I wonder what Mr. Global has up his sleeves for this year? Am I gonna see a CR on the track?

I know what you mean. I wonder what Mr. Global has up his sleeves for this year? Am I gonna see a CR on the track?

Well your probably not gonna see my CR hooked to a sled. Gonna be hitting some drag races this year. Thats what its set up for

Back