Parting out 2004 Dodge 2500

maxwedgehead

I'm gonna try to selling this truck in big pieces instead of completely parting it out. Truck odometer reads 241k miles, I have a clean and clear title in hand, was a one owner truck

Complete rolling chassis minus the engine, trans, t case and coolers. 2,800

Complete 2004 Common rail 5.9 takeout with engine harness and ecm. Has bigger turbo, supposed to be 150hp injectors and a bigger cp3 pump. This motor has ZERO blow by have videos showing it running $4,000

Manual 271 transfer case, was an auto truck. $600

AFE intake $200
AFE intake horn $200

call or text 417-372-2454

IMG_3134.jpg
IMG_3138.jpg

Sell injectors and cp3 separate? I can send you my stuff off of mine if need in exchange

I’m interested in the sun visors and complete antenna. Also, there is a door pocket that I’m looking for, does this truck have them? Will you sell those pieces?

Also, what’s up with the transmission? Is that available.

Text me please. (585)797-5985. Thanks, Zach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minus transfer case

Got a fass system on it?

Whats wrong with it. How much u want for everything?
Sure does have a Fass on it. Send me an offer in text

Sell injectors and cp3 separate? I can send you my stuff off of mine if need in exchange
i don’t really want to tear down a good running engine. If I did then I would keep them for myself lol

I’m interested in the sun visors and complete antenna. Also, there is a door pocket that I’m looking for, does this truck have them? Will you sell those pieces?

Also, what’s up with the transmission? Is that available.

Text me please. (585)797-5985. Thanks, Zach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will send text.

early or late 04 truck? would you be interested in selling the engine wiring harness and ecm? If so shoot me a text, 570-807-4036

Back