Parting out 2008 Quad Cab 2500 4wd 6spd auto

fast_stang_88

I am parting out a 2008 2500 4wd, the interior is tan cloth. Truck has the manual shift T-Case. The truck is pretty complete at the moment all major parts are there. I have taken off some body parts to use on another truck. I will try to get pics posted. Let me know if you have any questions and let me know what you need.

bump to the top, still have a lot of good parts, motor, trans, axles etc, let me know what you need. I can meet with you as well just let me know where you are at.

How many miles on the charger? Also would take the 12v power outlet and wiring too

I sent you a PM with a list of parts I needed last week on the 8th. Havent heard from ya...

Dark gray laramie door panels w/switches wiring, and electric regulators, and door locks
Dark gray (black) cloth or leather seats (dont need the console)
stock infinity speakers f&r
rear upper B pillar plastic trim pieces (tan)
pass A pillar handle
black carpet
headlight switch w/ fog light control
fog lights
2wd 47re slip yoke or complete drive shaft

I sent you a PM with a list of parts I needed last week on the 8th. Havent heard from ya...

Dark gray laramie door panels w/switches wiring, and electric regulators, and door locks
Dark gray (black) cloth or leather seats (dont need the console)
stock infinity speakers f&r
rear upper B pillar plastic trim pieces (tan)
pass A pillar handle
black carpet
headlight switch w/ fog light control
fog lights
2wd 47re slip yoke or complete drive shaft

10-4 Pm sent back your way.

Sold the trans and TC

Still have the complete motor, front, rear axles and a lot of other odds and ends

Have a pending deal on the motor, ecm and harness.

Still have front and rear axles and lots of odds and ends.

Back