Parting out 94 Ram 2500 2wd

b4ctrooper

Anger Issues
I am keeping the motor, trans, harness, intercooler, rearend and rad for now (doing a conversion). The truck is missing the box and rear bumper. No rust. Manual windows. Interior looks good (Gray in color). Exterior was originally white, now Green/Black. Hood has a dent as well as pass fender. The front bumper is also bent. Body is otherwise good. Cab is in good shape for those with rotboxes! Rear tires are new, fronts are in decent shape. Let me know what your looking for, and we'll go from there. I'll try to post pics in a few.

Was it a manual or auto? Would you happen to have a driver side lower intercooler boot. Building a wreck just need one stock boot.

Was it a manual or auto? Would you happen to have a driver side lower intercooler boot. Building a wreck just need one stock boot.

It was an auto. Pretty much everything under the hood is staying with me, so sorry, I will be keeping all the intercooler piping.

BTW everyone, the truck is a 95, not a 94 (my typo mistake).

Some pics:
100_1739.jpg

100_1740.jpg

100_1744.jpg

100_1745.jpg

100_1746.jpg

100_1747.jpg

Sold the door panels, sun visors, and seatbelts today. All other parts still up for grabs.

Looks like the cab and doors are sold. The engine is now out, so let me know what you need. Still have most of the interior.

Back