Parting out in 13904--'96 cclb 4x4 5speed

G1625S

Parting out the truck in my sig. Not a straight body panel to be found, but mechanically in good shape. Around 280k on engine. Rolled in fresh main bearings about 20k ago due to thrust washer failure. New aftermarket head w/ 60lb springs about 7k ago. South Bend 3250--fresh disks about 2k ago. Pressure plate and flywheel have about 7k on them. Sent Peter at SB pics and he said the pp and fly looked good. New pilot bearing. NV4500 is fresh rebuild with about 1k on it. Regular input shaft. 12k warn winch. Older, but works good. He351vgt that will bolt up to stock 2nd gen down pipe. Functioning e-brake via pull handle on shifter. Works good. Lots more I'm forgetting. Pics to come this evening. Would like to part this, as it's worth more that way. Let me know what you need. Call Greg: 607-206-1712

I'm gonna start tearing the truck down tonight so I can get a good idea of what I want for the individual stuff. Should have some pics and prices this evening or tomorrow. I will entertain any serious offers.

Blue beast, you PMed me about the parts..? I'm not the one selling. Plus, your PM box is full. Clear it out.

It's all gone pending payment except for the clutch and hydros. Thanks for all the interest fellas!

Driveline left for its new home yesterday--Thanks very much Bryan, it was good meeting you!

greg

Back