Parting out my 98.5

J.Keith

Pro Diesel Tech
So, after totaling our work truck this morning I've decided to part it out rather than spending what it would take to fix it. Here's a photo of the damage so you can see what parts won't be usable.
IMG00114-20100322-1632.jpg

The truck has 319k miles on it and runs great.
1998.5 2500 4x4 5 speed

24 valve engine, all stock. NOT a 53 block. Minor oil leaks, no blowby, had Valvoline Premium Blue in it every 5k and fuel filters every 15k. Changed it about 1k before the crash.
VP44 has around 45k on it. always had 15psi+ of fuel to it.
ATS 3 piece manifold
NO turbo. Gonna be using that to get my other 24v going
Fan is probably ruined.
Newer Alternator
Gearcase was replaced back when the KDP smashed it up.
ECM was replaced sometime before I owned the truck (bought it with 101k on it.) Never had a problem with that. Depending on how the truck comes apart you could hear it run. Will include all wiring harness. $2000

NV4500 rebuilt about 85-90k miles ago. Amsoil'd and works flawlessly. $950

NP241DLD Transfer case that I rebuilt 5500 miles ago. $700

It's got a SBC CON O clutch in it that I will include if someone wants the engine/trans together. Or make offer.

I've got to swap the rear axle into my 2000 to replace the welded diff thats in it now. So I'll be selling a professionally welded Dana 80 with the wrecked truck or separate if wanted. Stock axles, never broke anything so I never upgraded them. Drum brakes. $400

Edge Juice w/attitude. $300

I'll consider offers on items also.

I can crate and deliver things to a yellow freight dock but I'll let the buyer pay the actual shipping. Or I'll meet you up to 150 miles from Loveland for free. Can deliver farther for some extra cash.

Pics on request. Don't have many tonight but I can get them tomorrow.

Thanks guys.
Jeremy

I want to ppump it and put it my 94 pulling truck. I don't know what you consider the acc to be worth. How bout $800+shipping?

Plastic inner fenders the right side in the pic looks okay I need both sides pm me a price if you dont mind.

Manifold, Edge, Tranny/tcase and 5 Speed swap stuff is gone. Still have the motor and rear axle unspoken for.

BUMP!

Back