Parting out my truck guys :( Some aftermarket, some OEM.

95cummins4x4

Shift Beers & Drink Gears
Ok guys my truck ended up upside down in a ditch a few days ago. There is a thread about it on Cummins Forum, with pictures so you can can see the damage and see if there is anything you want. http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/texas/104795-totalled-my-truck-guys.html Now it's time to part it out and see if I can get enough money to buy another truck. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

5in Pro Comp lift with Pro Comp MX shocks $850

Marine 370 injectors $200

Pensecola Diesel stage 2 injectors $100

NV4500 with 1,500 miles on it still new and still painted $1350

Transfer Case $300?

Ranch Hand Full Replacement back bumper $350

Make offers on:

1998 12V block with no turbo and no pump. 117k miles on block. All seals were replaced at 110k miles. It leaks absolutely no oil.

Front driveshaft

Rear driveshaft

Front axle

Rear end

Anything I didn't mention that you might be interested in.

Things that I want to keep but I will let go for a very very very generous offer:

Southbend 3850 dual disk sprung hub comp 12cb with 1 3/8" input shaft and upgraded hydraulics

1998 215hp P7100 injection pump. It has a 4KGSK, and I advanced the timing to 16.5. Starwheel turned. 100 plate. AFC gutted for torque, can be put back in. This pump made gobs of power. I want to keep it to P-Pump a 24V but for the right offer I will let it go.

S300 B-1 Non-wastegated 64/14 a great turbo. It pushed close to 50psi. I want to keep it but good offer I will part with it.

Thanks guys!

Ya man it's a huge bummer. Oh well, time to start over! Let me know if you need anything. And spread the word if you don't mind! Thanks man

Blocks, u-bolts, nuts, spacer for coils, adjustable track bar, and for $150 more I'll throw in a dual steering stabilizer with it! Thanks man

TD...I'm only accepting offers on the clutch thanks, so shoot me one! I won't be insulted if it's low I promise.

The clutch has about 5,000 miles. One decently hard lauch (only as hard as 450hp can do) and no hooks. It is basically in perfect shape. Thanks guys, Dillon

p.s. Pensecola Diesel stage 2 injectors are SOLD! So are the 370's

Alright guys I'm open to all offers! Don't be scared, I won't be insulted at all if it's low. I need to move this stuff. The only thing on the truck that did not survive is the cab and the driver side flip out mirror. Everything else is free game for your offers! Thanks guys

Back