Parting: Several 1989-'93 Dodge 1st gens.

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
Anything from axles to interior trim, engines, 5 speeds, automatics, fenders, doors, interior, 2wd, 4wd, etc. etc.
Even have a couple complete runner/drivers.

NO 2ND OR 3RD GEN PARTS!

Crusher's coming in once it cools off, possibly in a month, what's left is going bye-bye.*bdh*

Mark.

The throttle cables are '89-'91 or '92-'93.
Do you need the one that's round and is clipped in, or square with it's own tabs?

What heater tubes are you referring to?

Mark.

I have one really, really nice Interrcooled one.
$125, shipped.
I also have one that has the typical separation at the top middle, for $85, shipped.

Mark.

I have a 91 intercooled motor not sure which one I need. Think its the square one. I know they made the switch mid 91 to the intercooled motor. My guess would be 92-93. The tubes I need are the heater tubes that run from the front of the motor to the heater core the metal ones.

If it's for your Ford conversion, I'd about bank on it being the square type hole at the firewall.
'91 is still round clear through the whole year.
I get $25 for them, either way.
I do have the heater core lines for $30.

If you want both parts, shipping is an additional $5.

Mark.

2wd or 4wd?
I have a couple of 2wd bodies that are pretty much complete, but my 4wd ones are axles and cab only at this point.
It wouldn't take much to make a 4wd body complete with a 2wd one.
It would be a standard cab, if 4wd.
I do have an E/C 2wd 1 ton body that's fairly clean.

Of course, I do have a complete, running and driving, 91.5 (Intercooled), Automatic, 1 ton 2wd with a flatbed that I'd sell for $2000.
Or make me an offer on the body, it's very clean, like spotless.

Mark.

Im looking for a 4wd for a daily driver/pulling truck. Do you have pics of the 4wd and 2wd?

No pics at the moment.
1 of the 4wds has a Keldermann and 3.07 axles ('91 Non-Intercooled), the other has 3.54s.
The 3.54 was an intercooled truck and has current paperwork, which makes it a better candidate for rebuilding.

I'd love to off the whole mess.:D

Mark.

No pics at the moment.
1 of the 4wds has a Keldermann and 3.07 axles ('91 Non-Intercooled), the other has 3.54s.
The 3.54 was an intercooled truck and has current paperwork, which makes it a better candidate for rebuilding.

I'd love to off the whole mess.:D

Mark.

How much would you want for the one that is a good candidate for rebuilding?

Happen to have a good 8 foot bed?
Nothing that's nice.
1 of the 2WD trucks I mentioned earlier has a good one, but it needs a floor about 1/4 of the way back from the front.
The bed is decent, otherwise.

I have another bed that is also rust free, but riding a Jet Ski on the floor wouldn't be out of line, it's so wavy.
It also has some notable surface rust on the floor.

Mark.

How much would you want for the one that is a good candidate for rebuilding?
That depends on if you want bed, fenders, support, hood, etc.
The cab is straight and clean, doors are decent.
It could use the driver's side front spring hangar replaced, but I have that and it's simple to fix.
Otherwise the 3.07 axled frame is perfect, save for the Keldermann conversion in the rear.

If I were a 4X4 person, I would put one together, but I'm not.

Mark.

$1100, you come get it and you can pick the parts you want to use on it.
I'll make it as sweet a deal as I can, wiring, trim, etc.
You can build the body here, for all I care. :D

Mark.

$1100, you come get it and you can pick the parts you want to use on it.
I'll make it as sweet a deal as I can, wiring, trim, etc.
You can build the body here, for all I care. :D

Mark.

Alright sounds cool Ill keep you in minf=d in the next couple of months

Back