Parts to Sweden

nilsson

Hello.
Need some parts for my Cummins 12v, 3500 1997.
Oil pan gasket.
Rear crankshaft oil seal.
Serpentine belt

To transmission, 47re
Deep oil pan
Gaskets that can be replace from outside( i only take the gearbox down for a converter change)
Some upgraded servo and accumulator.
Input shaft

And some advice and info about the tranny parts.

If you have the possibility to send to Sweden.

Thanks

Nilsson, I would try to find a shipping agent that will handle the shipping from the US to Sweden. Most US companies will be unwilling to go through all the headache (if they even know how) to ship to a foreign country. I know there are companies like that who deal with shipments to the Dominican Republic, Czech Republic, etc... That way the shippers would only have to ship to there office in the states.

Nilsson, I would try to find a shipping agent that will handle the shipping from the US to Sweden. Most US companies will be unwilling to go through all the headache (if they even know how) to ship to a foreign country. I know there are companies like that who deal with shipments to the Dominican Republic, Czech Republic, etc... That way the shippers would only have to ship to there office in the states.

Ok, thanks.
I have used a company before that ships containers to Sweden. Maybe i shall use them again.
I just think these parts was so small, so its be easier to just ship by air mail.
But maybe its like you say, a lots of paper works.

Best regards

Check out rockauto.com I by all my stock parts there and they ship worldwide. No problems shipping to Norway.

Back