Pass side cp3?

joelc79

Has anyone mover their second cp3 to the pass side? If so, how did you do it?

Ive seen one, on the white 2nd gen common rail scheid built.

Move the alternator to the A/C location. Then it's as simple as a flat plate to hold it where the alternator was located.

I wonder if you dual alternators and removed the original altenator for a 2nd CP3?

I seen it on a truck i don't care to mention a while ago in KY. At the time i wanted to keep my a/c i thought. I really like how clean it looked. There is a lot happening on the drivers side engine bay with all the fuel lines, intake piping, apps, etc..

Last edited:
I liked the look of the one I saw better too, Im just not totally ready to get rid of AC just yet!

I have build 3 triple pump kits 1 for D-Max 2 For Cummins,You need the Standalone to control the Pumps,But yes the AT gets drop to the AC spot on the cummins (Duals or Triples), on the D-Max We add it next to the AT,My big concern was the belt to drive triples,but no problems as of yet......I cannot post Picture's,You will see them on the Circuit.

Todd could you offer a kit to mount the 2nd pump on pass side in a dual pump set up?
I'm lazy

No, it needs to be designed for the setup,Factory Intake,Adapter,Etc.

This looks like some badass dmax triples.

540438_359321447455319_326583342_n.jpg

Thats the competitions,Kusey Setup......Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Its sweet, He's 1 dictated Puller/Builder.

I am not a Duramax guy, so I'm guessing that the fuel rails are custom as well?

1 cp3 to one rail
1 cp3 to the other rail
the last cp3 T'd or Y'd into both?

Back