PCS ? FAST? Dash data logger?

Runninlean

Say When racing
Does anyone have experience with the FAST dash logger? It apears to be a re-badged PCS D200? Any info on if it would work with a PCS controler as I may have a lead on one for a good price?

FAST

If you want a D200 for cheap then contact me, it's brand new and has been sitting in my garage for over a year.

I use the Torque app on my phone, and an elm327 OBD2 to Blue tooth controller on my Audi and it will log every OEM sensor (even injector pulse and ICP). My 97 12v only reads RPM and a few other very basic things, but it seems to work better on newer vehicles.

Takes 3-4 readings per second, and the whole setup costs like $25.

It also reads and clears codes, displays real time data, uploads your logs for you, and will map your route on google maps with the logs based on time and location. It's pretty nifty.

I've also had luck with the torque app, about 3-4 updates per second on my truck, same on my Jeep. It's around 18-24 updates per second on my parent's Dart.

got a PCS logger on the way.

Keep in mind this is a 04.5 and ODBII loggers are not much info pre 06 not to mention it would not log my standalone PCS trans controller.

Back