PDRA / Pinks All Out- Need Another Rig!!

PDRA

The PDRA has been asked to locate another fast single axle big rig, for Pinks All Out. We already have one of our members ready to go- with his PDRA Pro Big Rig Diesel. We just need to locate another racer with a single axle big rig and have them match race each other at our M.I.R. event later this month. This is a good sized event with some good exposure potential.

If you have or know anyone that fits this criteria, contact me!

We would like to put this together ASAP.:Cheer:

I wouldn't call mine fast but I'll be at your event. If low 12s will work i'll be there!

p.s. I'm assuming big rig is slang for light duty trucks, no freightliner here lol

how fast is the one you have committed?

Dunkle trucking has one that runs low 14's high 13's and it still has the tandem rear axles. you might be able to contact them.

there was also a few other rigs at capitol raceway 2 years ago, one was a single axle in the mid 12's, i do not know who owns them tho.

On edit- the pic you just posted was one of the ones i had in mind, there is another one thats not as clean or pretty but it ran very well.

Friend of mine has a single axle freightliner... But its sloooww.. badass burnouts though!!

I wouldn't call mine fast but I'll be at your event. If low 12s will work i'll be there!

p.s. I'm assuming big rig is slang for light duty trucks, no freightliner here lol

no i am pretty sure he meant big rid as in race version of a 18 wheeler.

how fast is the one you have committed?

Dunkle trucking has one that runs low 14's high 13's and it still has the tandem rear axles. you might be able to contact them.

there was also a few other rigs at capitol raceway 2 years ago, one was a single axle in the mid 12's, i do not know who owns them tho.

On edit- the pic you just posted was one of the ones i had in mind, there is another one thats not as clean or pretty but it ran very well.

Yes the crew in the pic is one team. Dunkle has been thrown around- I am wanting to contact them also.... Any others feel free to contact or post up!:rockwoot:

I think Oliver trucking has a pretty quick truck but it is a tandem axle. They are always at the event at MIR

Word is it must be another single axle big rig-only.... this would be the prelim to Pinks.

Back