Performance CR stuff- triple cp3, injectors, head

JL Builders

On a quest for more power
Triple cp3 setup with high pressure supply lines. 2200bar sensor. Modified PRV. Also will come with 6.7 rail and lines. Comes with one 6.7 stroker pump, one duramax pump with arson kit, and one stock 5.9 pump. I can also include some return and supply fittings. $3500

6.7 injectors. 300% over. Recently tested by Shane at Motorsport diesel.
$2500

Filled 6.7 cylinder head. Ported by Eric Bradby. He only ports one way and that is max effort. Dual springs. Over sized vales. Comes with Motorsport diesel intake that I modified to fit a 4inch vband inlet. Also comes with a t6 stainless diesel manifold. Head has been cut for Haisley firering head gaskets. Had some small cracks only visible with magnaflux so it got filled.
$1800

Also have a Hellman's billet valve cover.
$450

ohnson%20City-20140324-00059_zpsuknfocug.jpg

IMG_20140329_171003127_zpsyptsh2ud.jpg

Sucks to see you selling everything, hopefully you have something bigger planned out next time

Helman billet cover is a little dirty right now. But cleans up really well.

IMG_20140818_150615333_zpsabks7p0h.jpg

Also have a Hamilton 200-220 cam. I will pull it out this week and get some pictures. $400

I will probably find some more things to post up.

I'll take the valve cover......
PM me your PP info and I'll get cash sent out when I wake up in the am.

Last edited:
What size is the 6.7 stroker pump and are you willing to separate?

yea I cant wait to see what that triple does, hopefully we get some video

Okay I'm going to put my Zeus up for sale.
Ill cut to the chase Ill take $2500 for it and I will help a little with tuning with whomever buys it.
I would also like first rights to buy it back if purchaser ever wants to sell it in the future. Ill buy it back for the same price.

thanks!

Back