Performance parts from 2.6 truck

ClamDigger4

13mm p7100, auto gov, quick rate cam and 5500kit put in by Seth at dpe 550cc-950cc. 25 hooks. 2800.00

Hamilton 200/220 109lsa with 25 hooks. Will come with common rail tappets numbered to each lobe.

47re billet input,output 48re internals with extra clutches. Full manual vb . 3000 Stall goerend converter. B n m ratchet shifter. Built by performance transmission. Always worked flawlessly. 15 hooks
Shipping not include
585-610-0151

from phone

Great guy to deal with. All parts off a strong running truck. Will vouch for all of it.

What's next Chris?

Great guy to deal with. All parts off a strong running truck. Will vouch for all of it.

What's next Chris?
Thanks man. Finally going with a nv4500, some different motor and fuel stuff.

pump still avaliable
As of now pump is sold. Buyer wants a day to get things in order to pay me. If something ends up happening I'll let you know.

from phone

Also 24v pistons. Balanced swaintech ceramic coated, .80 fly cuts. Bowls have been opened up.

from phone

Last edited:
nugu3ume.jpg

After coating was done

from phone

You could get away with much less but that was recommended tolerance. With those reliefs I'm pretty sure I had .80 clearance. I'd have to check my notes.

from phone

I've seen your truck hook quite a few times. It's a good running truck. Are you going with a completely different injection system? Anyways if your looking to part out the trans let me know.

I've seen your truck hook quite a few times. It's a good running truck. Are you going with a completely different injection system? Anyways if your looking to part out the trans let me know.

Just gonna swap over to an ag pump,might not make a bit of difference but o Well. I'm gonna try and not part it out considering the money invested.

from phone

I can't blame you. I've got about 4k invested in mine and its currently out of commission.

Back