Phone app performance times

burtonboarder

I in no way expect any of these apps to be as precise as a track, but being 4 hours away from any track makes it hard go when as often as I would like, especially being in my bachelor's program. That being said, has anyone tested any of these against actual track times? I know that my ulysses android app runs within 0.5-1 mph of the speedometer in my wife's honda. I would think that while not exact, any app that uses the gps and not the accelerometer would be reasonably close, providing a good gps signal. I'm just trying to get an idea of what to expect before running for the first time at Edge Weekend.

I once achieved 1100 horsepower with just a smarty on a dyno app years ago.

I have the Dynolicious app, but I have an iphone, dunno if you can get it for android. No clue how accurate it is though, but I have heard its ok. Says I ran a 13.84@97 which seems about right for my slow pos. LOL

I think with as accurate as the gps run trackers are now that the 1/4mi app should be pretty decent. At least should give you a ballpark.

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

Well that's close enough for me. Thanks man. Im gonna run my ulysses down at edge weekend and see how close that one is

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back