Pics,pics and more pics

Yeah the instruments are pretty cool. I'm not digging those front head lights though.

The Headlights look like the "Family Truckster" In "National Lampoon's Vacation" LOL

Very Nice.....I like the idea of the lights closer to the road.

Nice looking trucks. I wish I could get a better motor in one LOL

I really do like the superduty trucks. I always have, and the redesign is still good looking. The king ranch interior is one of the nicest looking interiors offered from any of the big 3 in my opinion. I wish dodge would look at some of the towing options offered by Ford and integrate them. Good luck on the new trucks Ford guys.

Better looking than the new Chevys by far.

I tweaked the lights a little.:aiwebs_013:

king_duty_2.jpg

The interior looks a lot better than the previous spy photos but I wish they did more than monkey with the front end sheetmetal myself. Either way, if the motor works they will sell a bunch of them.

While its nice grandpa can tow the better part of a 20K 5th wheel on I-75 while travelling from Michigan to Florida and back every year does this so-called ability worry anyone else regardless of what badge is on the grill?

Yep, that thing is FVCKIN UGLY!!!! :bang :aiwebs_029:

Looks like the next new truck is going to be a (GULP....)... CHEVY. :doh: :aiwebs_027:

I think the ineterior looks a little to squared off. Kinda like a high tech Porta Potty,you know like a HUMMER

If that truck had a Cummins...... the game would be over. End of story.

Timbeaux38 said:
The Headlights look like the "Family Truckster" In "National Lampoon's Vacation" LOL
LMFAO!!

You poor mini trucker Ford fans are so fugged lol. I wouldn't be caught dead driving something as ugly as that lol.

WTF are them Dumbo styled side mirrors? My god the wind resistance alone will take 3 secs off the quarter times of that oinker.

I'm guessing they are retractable and that most Fode owners will drive around with them fully extended to make that chitbox look livin' as large as possible lmao.

Back