pinks all out is crap

They had the Sonoma Pinks all out air tonight. I wish Cole Dow would have made it past the 64 but anyhow he made a few clips on TV. I think the track officials were even bigger pieces of crap than the guys from the TV show.

Picture from Yellowbullet.

Caption this:

Toolwithtool.jpg

"You'll never guess where I just pulled this out of!"

I figured since Cole was the only diesel out there and running in the 10s he should of had more air time. To say the least im a bit dissapointed.

They had the Sonoma Pinks all out air tonight. I wish Cole Dow would have made it past the 64 but anyhow he made a few clips on TV. I think the track officials were even bigger pieces of crap than the guys from the TV show.

you and cory got about a half a second of air time as well. i think that was you guys it went by so fast hard to tell lol

Yeah, I like how they let the chic run again because she spun her tires. WFT?!? That's part of friggin' racing! I could understand if there was actually something on the track, but that wasn't the case, she just blew the tries away. No way in the world would I have raced again.

And when Brian Jelich was on there (maroon F250) Rich was trying to blame him for burning the other guy down. Brian already had his turbo spooled up and was waiting on Rich, but Rich ASSumed he wasn't ready yet.

Did the same thing to me in Houston. It takes me all of one second to spool up and we just sat there, Willie knocked on my window to see if I was ready. :doh:

Last edited:
Yeah, I like how they let the chic run again because she spun her tires. WFT?!? That's part of friggin' racing! I could understand if there was actually something on the track, but that wasn't the case, she just blew the tries away. No way in the world would I have raced again.

And when Brian Jelich was on there (maroon F250) Rich was trying to blame him for burning the other guy down. Brian already had his turbo spooled up and was waiting on Rich, but Rich ASSumed he wasn't ready yet.

Did the same thing to me in Houston. It takes me all of one second to spool up and we just sat there, Willie knocked on my window to see if I was ready. :doh:

Few races later, some other dude spun, same lane. No re-tries there.

Freaking retarded dramma

you and cory got about a half a second of air time as well. i think that was you guys it went by so fast hard to tell lol

Ya that was us. I recorded it. I am disappointed they didn't at least show one pass from Cole.

The crowd sure loved the diesel more than anything else. They cheered pretty loud when Cole broke into the mid 10's and then you could here their disappointment when he barely lost in the final 64. They wanted to see Cole go on.

Pinks was good a few years ago. Now its nothing but fake drama, maybe if rich would get the hell out of the way and use the tree there wouldn't be so many problems with jumping
CompD Mobile Device

I only watch if I hear about a someone from CompD being there.

Last edited:
I am banned from Pinks All Out for life according to Rich...

Thank God!

Back