Pittsburgh Raceway park this Sat ANYONE??

Im running, Caleb and prob a half dozen of his guys from that area sound like there going. Should be another half dozen from our area going hopefully. Talked to DmaxChris said he was going earlier in the week.

Gates open at 11am racing starts at 12 all normal classes r running including diesel class

Yeah we all be there!! should be a good turn out, weather should be good for racing too!!

I should be there. The turn out is usually pretty good. Thanks Steve B.

How was the turnout today? I wish I could have made it, but working every weekend doesn't make it easy

It was a long day. I left the track around quarter till twelve and they were just getting into there 2nd round of eliminations. I think there was about 15 trucks ran all together. Still had a good time nice to catch up with everybody after a long winter.

Yeah, was a good time even with the "extended" program. Like Brian Said, caught up with everyone, made a few passes, only one major breakage on the day. Both out truck ran new best times, even with poor traction, all in all a good day. Now on to NADM Ohio! Then back here @ PRP on June 12th!

We are all closer to ohio and the ohio event is a month befor numedia, but we will all be ther too!

Yeah.... Long day. I think it was 2:30 when I pulled in the driveway. It rained out at about 1:00 a.m just before the final round. Steve and John were lined up for the final when they called it. Kind of bummer. But I always say a bad day of racing is better than a good day at work.:hehe:

Back