Pittsburgh Raceway park

Prospect, what is done to the mega anyway? Hopefully a healthy dual disk at least lol

And 04jimc did you run or spectate?

I Cant wait to get down that track soon.

Mark...still running the street triple...no changes from last year just a little more experience. And so far brenny and I both ran out fastest times...so your bound to follow haha

04jimc if your specifically talking about me thank you.

Hell yea. I like that duramax brenny. Sharp truck. Anybody happen to catch what the white 6.4 ran? He was pulling in with it on the trailer as I was leaving. Just curious.

Hell yea. I like that duramax brenny. Sharp truck. Anybody happen to catch what the white 6.4 ran? He was pulling in with it on the trailer as I was leaving. Just curious.

It was a 6.0. I don't remember if he even made trials. I wana say he dialed somewhere in the high 13s.

And 04jimc did you run or spectate?

Was on way home from Greensburg and rolled up right at 630 so we watched first round of time trials and left. I will race my tow rig here soon, just for fun. My brother should make it with his 6.4 as well.
Whens the next one Jeff?

June 27th, Night at the Races, plus Mumau Diesel pick up truck class

July 25th, Night at the Races, plus Mumau Diesel pick up truck class

August 22nd, Night at the Races, plus Mumau Diesel pick up truck class

September 12th, Night at the Races, plus Mumau Diesel pick up truck class

Bump

This Friday night.

June 27th, Night at the Races, plus Mumau Diesel pick up truck class

I may show up as a spectator...clutch is out of the truck n has to be sent back so no racing for me :nail:

Last night was fun. I took the win on a 10.60 dial in although there were only 4 trucks. There was a quick dmax there and a 6.7 ford but dmax was having issues getting into 4wd so they both left together before before eliminations.

Jeff, where were ya!

Congrats on the win. I was home getting ready for an early morning canoe trip. If Tyler would have been able to get to the house earlier, we maybe could have come down, but no dice.

Back