Platte City, MO-Big Payout Pull-July 23, 2011

JD7210

Diesel Truck Pull in Platte City, MO on July 23, 2011. We will be having 2 Classes ; The 3.0" and 2.6" Turbo Class. The rules will be posted on the fairs website in about a week at Platte County Fair

Prize Money as follow:

2.6" Turbo Class

1.$2,000.00
2.$1000.00
3.$750.00
4.$500.00
5.$400.00
6.$250.00
7.$200.00
8.$150.00
9.$100.00
10.$50.00

3.0" Turbo Class- Illinois Tractor Pulling Association-www.itpapulling.com
Sanctioned Class---$5,000.00 Purse

Sponsored by St. Joseph Diesel
Outlaw Pulling Association will pull first followed by Diesel Trucks
Any Questions Contact:
Justin Hill (816)215-3239-JHill3603@aol.com[/email]

This is a good pull, i gaurantee its one of the best if not the best track in the country. Cant beat the payout, 3rd place still pays more than 1st at the big national events.

This is a good pull, i gaurantee its one of the best if not the best track in the country. Cant beat the payout, 3rd place still pays more than 1st at the big national events.

Yea, this is a great pull.

Last edited:
This is a great pull and the guys putting it on do a great job!

Great fair to attend along with watching some of the best in pulling!:clap:

Yup, them Hill boys know how to build a track that will suck the life out of a truck!!!!!

How high is the river right now there at the fair gounds???

How high is the river right now there at the fair gounds???

The platte is up and down, it doesnt seem to be affected by the mo as bad as they thought it would. I dont beleive it has came out of the banks yet.

If I can keep this turrd together we plan on being there.

I plan on bringing my truck. Should be a good pull hopefully a local guy takes it.

The hitch rule will be enforced as it was for the ppl 2.6 class at Ts and Fass. Most classes out east have the same rules, and probably pulled at Ts, but if not and you have questions pm me.

The hitch deal is this. The pulling point, the thing that attaches the hitch to the truck and is pulled rearward on, must be the rear part of the truck. Example you have a drawbar style hitch, there is a pin that is at the forward location that is the pivot point. The adjuster just adjusts it up and down, but doesn't actually get pulled in the horizontal direction, well you need a pin or such through it so that it is pulled on when you pull it. Basically to do this you take most of the adjustment out of the drawbar and have to rely on other means.

You can't pull only on the point that is the front most point.

Call SJD for questions ask for Tim, I have drawn a picture and am waiting on SJD to approve of the pic before I post. SJD is having internet issues so they aren't able to post.

SJD 816-233-3736

Tim doesn't do anything there anyway so make his phone blow up! LOL

They also said if you have questions be there before 8 and allow time to address the issues if you think you may have some, gates close at 8 and you need to be teched before 8. I was told there would be a welder and cutter available, but I wouldn't count on one welder and cutter to be free for someone to completely redo a hitch.

Think of it just like a reese receiver hitch, the hitch attaches to the frame and the hitch is held in with a pin, that pin is at the rear part of the hitch.

Last edited:
Back