Please Welcome BLACK WIDOW DIESEL- New Site Sponsor!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Hey guys,
Please help us in welcoming Brian at Black Widow Diesel as our Newest Site Sponsor! Black Widow offers performance products for the Powerstroke, Duramax and Cummins. They also offer a complete line of custom turbochargers and intercoolers. You can check out thier site at www.blackwidowdiesel.com or give them a call at 319.350.7062. Thanks again Brian!:thankyou2:

Competition Diesel Staff and Admin

Well there goes the neighborhood..............:shake:

j/k Congrats BB.:Cheer:

welcome1qc.gif

:D :D

Thought this place was needing some more "excitement"-actually Tim and I have been chatting about it for some time now about payin up, and I finally did.

Golf cart drag racing lessons are no charge......

bbunting said:

Golf cart drag racing lessons are no charge......

Shouldn't you ask me whether I charge or not....since we :eek:wned: your ass in that race. :poke: LOL

i call bs! even with nates fat ass we were owning you til the motor started cutting out at 3/4 track. you were looking forward almost the whole race. but our cart failed us and we accepted the loss graciously..... we drowned our sorrows in danny's coke bottle. lol

LMFAO....that coke bottle has become famous....and y'all had the Turbonetics chick...you won anyway. LOL

For those that don't know...Danny Elmore's recipe for Jack & Coke:
Take one 2 liter bottle of Coke...pour out 1.9 liters....refill with Jack....the end. LOL

Bit much coke in that recipe Richard LOL LOL

Thanks for the support Brian!!!

You guys were safer too. I remember watching those airbags deploy when we pulled past ya'll........wait those weren't airbags....LOL

Dalpilot said:
You guys were safer too. I remember watching those airbags deploy when we pulled past ya'll........wait those weren't airbags....LOL

True, but Nate was the only one that was protected by the dual air bags.......LOL

Back