Please Welcome DJ's Diesel Performance as our newest Site Sponsor!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
The Staff here at Competition Diesel Want to welcome Domingo and Vivian as Site Sponsors at Competition Diesel.com. You guys know about Domingo's Reputation in 6.0 circles, but I can tell you personally that you would be hard pressed to find nicer folks than DJ and Vivian. They have been putting up with the crap from our staff for over a year, and still love us, so that should be proof enough LOL You can check out the website at www.dj-performance.com or give them a shout at 305.582.0136. Thanks again Domingo and Vivian! We are glad to have yall! :thankyou2:

-Competition Diesel Staff

I have been a user of DJ's tunes for a while and can honestly say you will not find a better tune or better customer service anywhere.
A big thanks to DJ and Vivian for supporting Compdiesel.

Cool, the Crazy Cuban and the lovely Vivian are here. Thanks, great to have great folks here.:thankyou2:

Welcome Viv and DJ!!!! :welcome: I am SOOOOO glad that you decided to join the sponsor list! :rockwoot:

:thankyou2:

Welcome you guys......Gotta love the crazy cuban and the woman that keeps him halfway strait lol!

Thanks Guys & Gals,

Sponsoring Compdiesel is really like a homecoming for us :ylsuper:

When DJ first started with the idea of racing nationally I was a bit apprehensive because I didn't know what to expect. You can say I've led a sheltered life :lolly: Now, I am so glad because we've met so many great people and made so many good friends. :thankyou2:

Vivian & DJ :evil

Back