po148 and leaking fuel please help

bracker8040

im throwing the po148 even with the truck on stock setting i have a 06 six speed 32,000 miles have a stage three arson kit and a smarty with a quad boost fooler and afe intake it is seeping fuel out of the plug on top of the cp3 talked to john at floor it he said put a new o ring on that i put the stock fac on it thinking that it was the problem and turned the truck back to stock and it still throws the code what is going on here is it possible to have a stock truck and throw a common rail pressure code i would appreciate anybodys help on this one

im throwing the po148 even with the truck on stock setting i have a 06 six speed 32,000 miles have a stage three arson kit and a smarty with a quad boost fooler and afe intake it is seeping fuel out of the plug on top of the cp3 talked to john at floor it he said put a new o ring on that i put the stock fac on it thinking that it was the problem and turned the truck back to stock and it still throws the code what is going on here is it possible to have a stock truck and throw a common rail pressure code i would appreciate anybodys help on this one

that's a common code and will go away by itself if there's no problem.

sometimes it takes several stop/ starts for soft codes to clear. I get that code every once in a while myself and just clear it. I think it's a result of high rail psi.

here's what the manual says about it.....

Possible Causes
OTHERS DTC’S PRESENT
FUEL LEAKS
FUEL CONTROL ACTUATOR
FUEL PRESSURE SENSOR
CASCADE OVERFLOW VALVE
CHECK VALVE DAMAGED OR BLOCKED
FUEL RETURN LINES OBSTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR DEBRIS
LIFT PUMP FLOW
AIR IN FUEL SYSTEM
LEAKING FUEL INJECTORS OR HIGH PRESSURE CONNECTORS
PRESSURE LIMITING VALVE
HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP
INTERMITTENT CONDITION

do you have the tnt and what is your rail pressure settings at? I get that code alot on my 06 alot also

Back