Police reports?

i dont understand the reason for the burnouts and what not, we go there to see the trucks pulls and some like to see the drag races. my deal is the cops did what they had to do and thats that. if you don't want to get posted up stay out of sight and out mind because all that showing off get nothing but more problems for the ppl they really want to be there for the competition. don't get me wrong i had a few beers but i never drove and when the show was over i went to my hotel because from the looks of things it wasn't gonna be a good weekend to act a fool

I was glad to see things tuned down at the fair grounds. in Glad they had everyone seperated. As for the streets getting wild i think more ticket's etc will come into play. I had a group start calling me a ***** in a bunch of other things cause i wouldnt blow smoke or burn out. I had to role windows up cause i had my 7 yr old dauther in the truck in 20 month old son with my wife in parents. I dont mind a guy having a beer or two but learn to control your self. My family goes to all these events with me if there work etc lets them. 1st one in 5 yrs they hadnt came to was fass nationals this year. I already getting rooms for next year beens the date is released.

i ignore the clowns in go on about my bussiness when they get out of control.

hey it was nice seeing your truck on the dyno friday at scheids i was in the silver two tone dodge that was waiting to dyno after you but i agree i had people yell and hollar at me about smoke and burn outs i know my truck smokes so what i choose not to be an idiot and waist $1200 in tires or waist $3.84 a gallon fuel for what? i would rather hook to a sled or strap down on a dyno and use the fuel and tires there instead. i hope by next fall the idiots are weeded out in time to have another good weekend there because i enjoyed spending the weekend with my girlfriend and watching pulls and dynos, no need for the stupidity after the fact like shown in the parking lots. but looking forward to another great weekend next year. :woohoo:

Underlined so you can figure it out.

Old? I'm 28.

You have a problem with me running my mouth? Never would have guessed it from all the times you post right after me to say "This."

We are ruining it by keeping idiots from wanting teo post? If that's the case, I say we all get on the highway to hell.

Texan, I wasn't directing it directly to you, I mean in general. I just put it all in the same post where I quoted you. I post after you, because I have the same view as you on a lot of things..... That's why I don't understand how I'm all the sudden accused of being one of them dumbasses, or one of the idiots who were acting like idiots. I left the pulls around 8:30, and went STRAIGHT to my spot at KOA. I was in no way involved with the dumbasses doing all that, although it woulda been funny to see. When I said let us do our thing, I mean us who are simply driving from place to place in our truck in Terre haute, but still get targeted and stereotyped as the idiots, for example the one who got pulled over for failure to use a turn sigbnal, and the cop immediately assumed he was drinking. That's rediculous. I am in now way taking up for the people who drove through town like idiots and smoking everybody out. I was actually cussin the idiots all weekend. If I was part of that crowd, I woulda camped at the fairgrounds and did my partying there.

Screw this bunch of b.s. yippin' and yappin'. 12V, you accidentally stepped on a flaming bag of poo. Quit posting before you burn a bridge....you'll just keep trying to get an upper hand. The problem with that is, there are too many "weathered" folks here (yound and old) and you will not win. :D

Now that that is done.....HOW 'BOUT THAT DUALLY ICE CHEST WITH A HOOD STACK!!!! :woohoo::evil What are the specs on that bad boy? LOL

Go back to McDonald's and have another quarter pounder.

Once again, explain how I ask for it? I do the same things as you dickheads, I was at my campsite at KOA by 9pm Saturday. I keep my partyin to myself, and did nothing wrong. Tell me how I defended the dumdiks that were acting like idiots? Bunch of old Ass lames. Yall sure are bad Ass over the computer ain't ya? I'd LOVE for Yall to tell me how you have the right to tell me where I can post and what forum to be in. I watch Yall run your mouths to almost everybody on here, Cept the other members of your little clique which Yall brown nose and jack off just cause you can say you know somebody well known. Ever notice a lot of people get on here, gotta hear yalls sh!t, then they never post again? How you expect this forum to ever grow? It'll be you same lame Ass know it all fukkers tellin everybody how to be like there is some kinda image they HAVE to fit to be in the diesel performance world. Now I've always loved this forum, and got along with everybody. Now Yall gotta ruin it, and try to call me out and make me look like one if the typical idiots Yall try to bash. You were whining about the cops, then I post somethin along the same lines speaking the total truth, and here we go.

That's exactly what I did...... How am I a clown?

Yea..... And I'm the clown. They'd be the ones sitting in front of the computer beating their meat to a 17 year old girl. Said but true, Craig. I'm glad you brought that up.

Texan, I wasn't directing it directly to you, I mean in general. I just put it all in the same post where I quoted you. I post after you, because I have the same view as you on a lot of things..... That's why I don't understand how I'm all the sudden accused of being one of them dumbasses, or one of the idiots who were acting like idiots. I left the pulls around 8:30, and went STRAIGHT to my spot at KOA. I was in no way involved with the dumbasses doing all that, although it woulda been funny to see. When I said let us do our thing, I mean us who are simply driving from place to place in our truck in Terre haute, but still get targeted and stereotyped as the idiots, for example the one who got pulled over for failure to use a turn sigbnal, and the cop immediately assumed he was drinking. That's rediculous. I am in now way taking up for the people who drove through town like idiots and smoking everybody out. I was actually cussin the idiots all weekend. If I was part of that crowd, I woulda camped at the fairgrounds and did my partying there.

I believe you should have used a better set of words when you made your first comment on this thread. To me and several others it appeared you were a Burlington kid who likes being an idiot. The spouting off you did afterwards trying to defend yourself is childish. Go have another quarter pounder? Come on get real kid....if your basing your ignorant comment off my avatar you have alot to learn if you want to say stupid stuff about "I bet not one of you would say it to my face", because I can GUARANTEE Id be one of the very first to do so. Saying stupid sh!t like that will get you nowhere when your still a NOOB here. Its a respect thing.

I bet it will be in Indy in a few years, but the city of Terre Haute will fight to keep it there for the revenue. I had a blast and thought the police did a geat job.

I bet it will be in Indy in a few years, but the city of Terre Haute will fight to keep it there for the revenue. I had a blast and thought the police did a geat job.

Ive been hearing that for years, but if it does move I doubt it will move to Indy. I would say Effingham, but I bet Dan Scheid would want all the Riff-Raff in his back yard!!!

I have no complaints from the Police, heck I was aplauding them all weekend! Id see someone blasting around a coroner blowing smoke at an Intersection and before I could think "That guy is a Moron" Id see lights and would pass them while they were getting a ticket! Plus the Fairgrounds were well organized and easy to get around!

I believe you should have used a better set of words when you made your first comment on this thread. To me and several others it appeared you were a Burlington kid who likes being an idiot. The spouting off you did afterwards trying to defend yourself is childish. Go have another quarter pounder? Come on get real kid....if your basing your ignorant comment off my avatar you have alot to learn if you want to say stupid stuff about "I bet not one of you would say it to my face", because I can GUARANTEE Id be one of the very first to do so. Saying stupid sh!t like that will get you nowhere when your still a NOOB here. Its a respect thing.

:clap::clap::clap:

Now that that is done.....HOW 'BOUT THAT DUALLY ICE CHEST WITH A HOOD STACK!!!! :woohoo::evil What are the specs on that bad boy? LOL

Yeah she made her maiden voyage this year at scheid...im sure some of ya seen it rolling around. Shes running a custom subframe with duals and a 3" gibson stack LOL. As far as internals shes all forged with busch light :woohoo:. A diesel power writer did happen to take a bunch of pics of it so you might see it in diesel power.

Yeah she made her maiden voyage this year at scheid...im sure some of ya seen it rolling around. Shes running a custom subframe with duals and a 3" gibson stack LOL. As far as internals shes all forged with busch light :woohoo:. A diesel power writer did happen to take a bunch of pics of it so you might see it in diesel power.

Personally, you'll get better throttle responce out of her if you use leaded "yellow can" banquet fuel. You might look into some chrome lifters for the lid and one of those snap ring hood tie downs. LOL

Love it.

The nameplate isnt done for it yet but we plan on building a mini weight bar with the name "Alcohauler" on the front :woohoo:

A set of old injectors and lines going into the lid would be the shiz!

I saw it rolling around at the dragstrip....if my camera batteries wasnt dead I would have taken some pics!

I dont see how any of this was a problem. The cops let everyone drink and listen to the radios as loud as they wanted without saying a word! What else could you ask for? I mean they could have EASILY handed a booklet of minors in possesion by each cop but they didn't. If you minded your business and didn't put anyone in danger or tear anything up you had no other rules. GREAT EVENT!! Before and after. I don't do much drinking but enjoy see the ones that can control themselves be able to drink and have a good time without being bothered. Great work Scheid!

I totally agree. With the exception of one dickhead cop I met. And I think thats dumb about how the 17 yr old got introuble for tobaccoo too. Other than that I thought the cops were cool, even though I did get a smoke ticket. But I will be back next year

I totally agree. With the exception of one dickhead cop I met. And I think thats dumb about how the 17 yr old got introuble for tobaccoo too. Other than that I thought the cops were cool, even though I did get a smoke ticket. But I will be back next year

Why is it dumb? Its illegal isn't it?

I just think its stupid, maybe dump it out and thats it. Don't know ahout Utah, but around here it isn't that big of a deal. Cops will just watch you dump your alcohal out too.

A set of old injectors and lines going into the lid would be the shiz!

I saw it rolling around at the dragstrip....if my camera batteries wasnt dead I would have taken some pics!

Ive been on the lookout for a smaller 2.5-3" turbo bell for the front like the big pullers run :evil. Maybe even adding a nos energy drink bottle with mini braided line. lol

Back