poll for S.O.T.W. 2010

WHO'S GOING ?. to S.O.T.W. 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are you bringing? This is a vacation for me so I plan on going all out.

well, glad you asked pete. were starting with peking duck in a red wine sauce lightly glazed with a hint of ginger with portabella mushrooms. i'am not sure what the rest of you are having.

well, glad you asked pete. were starting with peking duck in a red wine sauce lightly glazed with a hint of ginger with portabella mushrooms. i'am not sure what the rest of you are having.

I'm going to be bring some of that there filet mignon...you guys do like fish i hope.

I would imagine you guys are bringing dogs and burgers. I just don't want everyone showing up with the same food.

Them roads look small.:hehe: Should be fun. Ill put the wife on the camper roof with a chain saw.

Them roads look small.:hehe: Should be fun. Ill put the wife on the camper roof with a chain saw.

That should work out like a charm pete...I want to make sure I show up before you, that way I can take a picture of your rolling circus... :hehe:

you'r welcome to bring you'r own food if you want. but all the food is free to everyone. we are bring 2 big gas grills, for bbq chicken bugers and dogs with all the fixins. tater salad macaroni salad, baked beans. etc. etc.

Back