Ponci Diesel Drags and Dyno - September 7th & 8th

rocracing

NHRDA President
It's that time of year!

The Seventh Annual 2013 Diesel Days! Drag races Saturday September 7th gates open at 8:00, racing starts at 10:00

BBQ at Ponci's Diesel following races.

Sunday the 8th is the Dyno Competition which starts around 9:00. Ponci Photography will be taking photos both days.

She will have order forms available for prints Saturday and Sunday for purchase. If you have any questions feel free to call 1-800-575-0229.

Hope to see everyone there for another fun filled weekend!

995441_10201090860847356_1154731664_n.jpg

CANT WAIT!!!

Seriously one of the BEST times on the West Coast...even if your not racing or dynoing, the hospitality and people are SECOND TO NONE.

Brad, family and the crew just plain do it right.

CANT WAIT!!!

Seriously one of the BEST times on the West Coast...even if your not racing or dynoing, the hospitality and people are SECOND TO NONE.

Brad, family and the crew just plain do it right.

^^What he said! Justin and I will be making the long haul down again this year!! This is one event that we can't miss. Had a blast last year

Ashley Alstad

For those of you hoteling it where is everyone staying?? I know there is a couple booked at the Beat Westrn

Ashley Alstad

Can I get a possible head count on whos coming to the event? We already ordered kegs of beer and tri tip, chicken and homemade brats. Wife just wants to be sure we have enough. Thanks!

I'm thinking about riding up...it's a damned 12 hour drive though.

I am not one to tell people what to do...but the drive is made worth it by the hospitality of the Ponci Family, and crew.

First-class all the way.

And "Oralers" are kept to a minimum.

There will be two for me....Justin and I

I'm thinking about riding up...it's a damned 12 hour drive though.

That's just a short jaunt, if you want a long drive we are driving more then 24 hours to get to this event, and it's well worth the drive

Ashley Alstad

What kinda classes are you guys running? Is it all bracket racing? Thinking of making the trip down too

Steve and I, also kelsie is coming too!

Better tell Steve to watch out for my wife. I started chewing again after last years event and she is not real happy about it. I would avoid her at all costs. LOL On the plus side she is making that spinach dip for you guys. Well that and a bunch of other stuff too.

Wouldn't miss it for anything. I'll pick up the beer wagon on Friday. Woohoo!

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 4

Back