Ponci's Diesel/S&H Machine Diesel Days September 10th & 11th

Bponci

rookie
Come one come all!! It's once again time for our annual Drags and Dyno days in 2011. Drag racing is going to held on Saturday September 10th out at the Samoa Drag Strip. It will be bracket racing with manual and auto classes. After everyone gets done racing for the day we will be having a BBQ dinner and drinks at the shop. If you happen to come over/up/across/down on Friday we should have the BEER WAGON set up sometime in the afternoon.

The Dyno will be held at our Shop on Sunday the 11th. Jefferson State Diesel will be bringing their portable dyno over for all of us to abuse for the day. We all know they have a first class crew and know how to have a good time. The cost to run on the dyno is $75 for three pulls.

If you have any questions feel free to call 1-800-575-0229

Brad

We will see everyone there. Great time last year and I am sure it will be again this year. You all are first class people that know how to put on a party. We are heading up Friday morning and should be there early afternoon.

Joe

I'll be there, unfortunately the truck won't be ready.

Now that i am finally in Cali i will try to make it up. I need to call you about some 160 pump ninja magic anyhow.

Looking for a possible head count so i can order the tri-tip and beer. hope to see you there!

im planning on it this year so count 2 here brad..

Wife and I as well Brad...2

~Les

BTW, I ran into your wonderful wife last Sunday...always a pleasure.

Getting close. Will be nice to see everybody again. Its been too long. I sure miss the old Dyno days other shops used to have. See you soon!:)

Hey everyone! My daughter, Kim, is a certified gold representative for the Gold Refinery and wanted to give the ladies (and men) a little something extra to do at the event this year. Since everyone has broken, mismatched, or unwanted gold, sterling silver, and platinum, I thought it would be a great idea for her to make some extra cash for school and make yourself some as well! Her company pays top dollar for everything and has never had a disappointed customer! If you or a family member or friend have any gold, silver or platinum to sell, please bring it and go home with cash! If you have any questions, you can visit her website at Gold Refinery - Kim Ponci or call/text (707) 496-4888. Thank you everyone and hope to see you there!

Here is the flyer

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Stomp

Attachments

• Flyer.JPG
    Flyer.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sorry I can't make it this year. I was looking forward to it, but work is so busy I can only get a total of 4 days off.

Sorry I can't make it this year. I was looking forward to it, but work is so busy I can only get a total of 4 days off.

NO FLIP CUP???

Damn...I was really looking forward to a rematch between Canadia and USA...

Next year Devon.

~Les

I would have tried to make this one, but its the same weekend as the NHRDA World Finals in Topeka and I'll be there racin!

Back