Possible midwest meet spot...

Would you be up for a day of drag racing?

• Total voters

CumminsCrazed

This is just to kinda throw out in the wind right now, however, who all would be interested in a day at the Drag Strip?

We could all meet up on a saturday or sunday morning at Cedar Falls Raceway on a test n tune type of deal and run our truck for half or all day, and then go into cedar falls/waterloo area for a lunch and/or dinner.

This is purely an idea and i have no idea what everyones thoughts are on this due to possible truck damage/breakage but hey, ya pay to play right?

There is a poll here as well just to gauge some interest in a yes or no if youd be willing to do it.

Thanks guys
Zach

cool and actually jason, beings im right off I35, you could just come to my place before we left to kinda break up the drive for ya, its 45 min to an hour from my house to the track.

ive been advised by another saite that i could also try contacting the track as well as the NHRDA to see if i cant get this made into a sanctioned event and possibly get one big named drag racing diesels to show up. So i will be contacting both in the coming days/weeks to see what this could or may turn into!

no date set yet, im talking what do you wanna do for ideas for this meet. do we wanna do like picnic food, resturaunt, etc

what kinda racing, tree, pinks style lol, bracket, dial in type racing

1 day event or weekend event.....sleep in tents/trailers @ the track or hotel rooms

im talking anything that could be a variable at this event.

Let me know what YOU guys wanna do, im not putting this on for myself, im putting on for you, this is your guys event not mine.

Back