Possible Sale... 03 4x4 CC/SB Laramie... Tons of stuff... Fix-er-upper!

cumminstrokethi

just an on-looker
Here's the deal guys, I bought this truck about two weeks ago, in perfect running condition out of new york. I had it brought here by a shipping company out of Florida. Well, it showed up with quite a bit of damage.... The idiots hauled it on a trailer backwards and the roll-up bed cover came apart and swung a 15lb bar all over the entire truck. Then, they unloaded the truck and drug the dual exhaust on the way off which bent up the rear quarters… Needless to say, it caused a ton of damage (pics to follow). That was just the first bad thing.... Then, I took the truck to a local diesel shop to have nitrous and propane kits taken off and a hard-start issue to be adressed. The shop owner called me the next day and said "You have problems. Number one cylinder is shot." At this point I'm thinking "great." So since this shop doesn't do internal motor work, I brought the thing back to a machine shop here in town to get checked over (today). They are going to do a leak-down test on it at the end of this week, then I'll know whether I'm going to sell it or not. If it isn't the motor (just injectors) I will be keeping the truck. If it is the motor, then I'll be selling it for a very reasonable price, because I don't have the coin to drop into a full-blown built motor.

Here's a list of stuff that is done to the truck, told by the seller and stuff that I have discovered:

03 CC/SB 4x4 Silver Laramie
Full leather interior, with a few stress cracks but no tears, rips, stains
Pioneer Flip-out DVD head unit with lifetime XM radio
6 disc CD changer under the driver's seat
DVD's in the headrests with a DVD player under the seat
2 10" JL 10w6 subs
1600 watt Kenwood amp to power the subs
1400 watt Kenwood amp to power the components
Capacitor with full 0 gauge wiring to everything
Lowering kit front, and no blocks in the rear (rides like a car)
Some sort of sensitive alarm system
20x9.5 Eneki Phatt rims
325/50/20 Toyo proxies
SRT-10 Hood
Billet metal grille
SRT-10 style bumper

Now for performance stuff:
ATS Dual Cp3’s
BD R700 twin turbos
Banks 3.5” Intercooler
Moroso Radiator
Autometer gauges (trans, egt, boost, and nitrous)
Electric Fans
Banks Hi-ram intake with Tial blow off valve
ATS 3 piece manifold
FASS 150
ATS trans (unknown build extent other than billet in and output shafts). Holds the power apparently
Mag-hytec trans pan
Mag-hytec rear diff. pan
TST Powermax (older version)
4” dual exhaust
ATS torque-pro Propane kit
Dual stage Nitrous kit with-
2 15lb bottles
Electric bottle openers
Bottle heaters
Colored purge

That’s all I can think of right now. I’ll add more as I think about it.

If you’re interested in it, pm me or call 2I7-257-78IO

Oh, title isn’t rebuilt or salvage. I don’t know how this will show up on the title either. My insurance company didn’t find enough damage to total the truck out either.

Lmk with any questions

-Drew

Here are some pics. I’ll take some more tomorrow

1b0b3bea.jpg

29797973.jpg

025.jpg

045.jpg

043.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

036.jpg

030.jpg

029.jpg

f315f37d.jpg

48ea1dc4.jpg

yeah why are you eating the shipping company's screw up. thats being to nice LOL

I remember seeing that truck on an add somewhere. Divorce sale from what I remember?

Need an idea on the price you would want for it.

I remember seeing that truck on an add somewhere. Divorce sale from what I remember?

Need an idea on the price you would want for it.

Exactly! Divorce sale on fleabay

If it is the motor, Ive got a guy who said he'd take it for $12k. However, as much interest as this thing has shown in the past hour, I may have to take bids!

Doug from WI, if you see this, please give me a call. I've tried calling a number a couple times (I think it was your number, but I don't know) and didn't get any answer. I've decided to sell the truck, so give me a call

Thanks
-Drew

2I7-257-78IO

Truck is officially for sale! $12k

A buyer come today to pick the truck up and he brought to small of a trailer. This truck is 83" wide, so bring a trailer accordingly.

Call me with any and all questions!

Truck is officially for sale! $12k

A buyer come today to pick the truck up and he brought to small of a trailer. This truck is 83" wide, so bring a trailer accordingly.

Call me with any and all questions!
yes the trailer inside the fenders was only 80" but i could of got it on. the truck looks good body dam is less than it looks, the only thing i did not like, and i know you told that it had a cracked ring or something. i think you should tell that it pumps oil out like crazy, and the injs are bad, you lefted that part out when i talked to you about it. not to start ****, but i would not of come that far if i new that. you just said it was hard to start and i said are the injs bad and you said no. but it worked out good i picked one up on the way home:Cheer: drew is a good kid, there are no hard feelings here, truck realy looks good if you want a truck to build, it would be a good one.:nos:::Cheer:

Yea. Sorry man, thought I told you the injectors were bad before. My money is on that the injectors is what caused the motor problems. I also think that cracked injectors are filling the crankcase with fuel which is what's making it have high crankcase pressures, which is causing oil to puke out of the crankcase vent tube.

I mean, it is what it is. The MOTOR IS BAD; it's going to have to be pulled and fixed one way or another. That's all there is to it.

Also, I just read back through my ad and it says "If it isn't the motor (just injectors) I will be keeping it" or something like that. That clearly states that the sticks are bad. Maybe I shoulda put it a little more simply, but it's right there that there are problems with the injectors.

Couple more things I forgot:

Lifetime XM radio
ATS Xcelerator
Edge EZ

and something I'm not to fond of, airbrushing on the rims

Back