Posting Pictures

Jim Fulmer

When posting pictures I only have one issue, what does it take to post them in full size even when there at there mb size limit?

Thanks, Jim

Post them up in the photo area, then link them to the post you want to put them in...:)

When posting pictures I only have one issue, what does it take to post them in full size even when there at there mb size limit?

Thanks, Jim

What he said !! I see some guys on here doing it but I dont know how they are doing it

The ones I post are on my photobucket account and then I just post the image link from that site and it shows up fullsized... Photobucket is free also, and really easy to use (my dumbass can, lol)

Click the on the IMG Code link, it automatically copies it
IMG_0955.jpg

Then just right click and paste.
IMG_0957.jpg

If you pull a pic from the compD photo server, the link it supplies is for a reduced size image. If you want the full resolution, you need to delete the medium from the link.
engine1.jpg

engine1.jpg

engine1.jpg

engine1.jpg

So who is going to teach me how to save You Tube vids on photo bucket or can that be performed.

Jim

it can, but you need a piece of software that I don't have :eek:

you can buy a ripping program or you can pirate one somewhere, but I'm not that cool... still in kindergarten, remember? :p

Ok this work's on youtube videos, using firefox and its all free.

download the Video DownloadHelper add on, if you do not already have it.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

You should have an icon like this, it will be colored and animated when you can download the video.

IMG_0407.jpg

You can not download the video if it is black and white, like this.

IMG_0409.jpg

Next go to the video page and click on the down arrow beside the animated icon.

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

Now click on the youtube file.

IMG_1540.jpg

Then you can save it in a file folder(save it somewhere easy to remember).

IMG_1541.jpg

Wait for it to download

IMG_1542.jpg

When it's done go to Photobucket.com, and click choose files

IMG_1543.jpg

click on the file you saved earlier.

IMG_1544.jpg

Wait for it to upload.

IMG_1545.jpg

Hope it works for yall.

Last edited:
You keep that crap up, James, we gonna have to put you on staff. :thankyou2:

Nicely done, man.

I also have a write up on just pictures that I did for a few other sites if you would like me to post it as well.

Thats great if you are the Author and want to Post it!

No problem, I will start a new thread with it. Hopefully it will be useful to those that don't know how to post pictures and set up their avatars.

Back