Silver bullet 66
13mm piers pump(stoopid)
DDP4
Fass
Fire ringed
Stock cam
Non ported head
Full billet trans

I want to stay with a single turbo and I know the cam and head are going to be a limiting factor. But is there much to gain from going to say an S475-478 and bigger injectors? Or should I worry about getting a cam/headwork first? The trans has a pretty high stall and spools the 66 like its stock so I feel there's defiantly room for a bigger turbo.

Stock cam and head, spools a 66 like stock? I wanna see it.

If that is actually true, I'd say do a 78.

Ok so I exaggerated a bit ha. But it defiantly doesn't feel laggy to me. So if I go 478 what specs should I go with and what injectors?

Ok well I know there are people that have had a lot of success with a 475. Is a 478 really that much different?

Hard to beat the pressure compounds can create to help cruch poor glow of stock head and cam. That said if you are stuck on a single try one of the 11blade s400s which are aimed at better high pressure performance.

I'm not being a smart a$$, but why do guys always talk about jumping from a 66 all the way to a 475 and bigger. Is there not much gain going to a 469 or low 47X ? Seems like that would be a lot more street able, especially if it's not a common rail.

Exactly why I made this thread. I know there are people out there that have ran a 66 and later up to 475+. So that's what I'm wondering, is there that much to gain? And for the people that have done that, do you feel like it was worth it?

Cam and a little head work would be a better decision. Why jump to an s400 when the 66 has more on the table still.

Why jump to an s400 when the 66 has more on the table still.

I have a silver bullet 66 and it can't even handle 3/4 throttle with my 12mm pump and 8x.009 injectors.... Not sure how it could begin to keep up with a 13mm and big injectors.

Last edited:
The pump is tuned down quite a bit, it actually runs pretty clean. I may have to take a video sometime next week for all those in need of proof.

Back