powershot 2000 propane kit

Power Stroke

I Love My Power Stroke!
how do u adjust it for more power????? my friend just sold his truck so we put his propane kit in mine just for fun but it doesnt seem to be doing anything. everything is setup right, both tanks are freshly filled, if we put compressed air into the boost hose propane comes out the other one. for some reason im not getting the gains if any at all that my friend did in his 97.

we fixed it, he had the wrong lines and stuff practically no lpg was coming out of them, they were for an RV stove haha. runs right now, this stuff is amazing...

Amazing ???

DO SAY MORE.....
I am looking towards installing a Kit
Which brand do you use?

powershot2000 by dieselperformanceproducts.com. i am actually selling my kit to my cousin, i am trying to save up for a turbo setup. you will love the propane tho, dropped a second off my quarter mile, truck ran 16.0 @ 82 on my 100hp setting and 15.0 @ 88 on the 100 with the propane.

Hey Pwrstrk

I have 70 hp Injectors and I am going to uprgade to a garrett GT38R BB and A Spearco IC, poss in the next month. Still shoping for Turbo / IC Packages and getting feedback from others, Thanks for the reply and good luck,, Let me Know what you decide to go with, C-Ya ltjds:rockwoot:

Back