PowerTrax's

the locker is a true locker, while the no slip one is more like a super badass limited slip. At least thats what I've been told. I'm getting a lock right for my rear.

I busted a Lock-Right in the front with a Dana 50. I swapped in a 60 and went with a True Trac.

I was told by a local super stock gasser 1000+hp that is what he runs in his 60.Just need to set it up tight.

I run Powertrax Lock-Right Locker in a IFS 9.25" and have not had any problems.

we run the lockrite in both axles
the engagement lugs are on the order of 5 times larger than a true detroit locker,

For those of you breakin em - what is it breaking - the centre pin?

we run the lockrite in both axles
the engagement lugs are on the order of 5 times larger than a true detroit locker,

For those of you breakin em - what is it breaking - the centre pin?

Broke the teeth on mine. They broke the engagement edges off so that they ended up being ramps and then would not hold.

Mine happened on a very hard clay track. I broke both back axle shafts then the lock-rite in the front let loose.

Talking to JT differential and Randy ring and pinion the lock right is stronger than the actual detroit. I have one and so does my brothers truck and they work great. In the snow you can feel like they push the front alittle bit more but pulling i see nothing wrong with them.

Tim

Back