Predictions For 2008!!!

Glasseater

so what are everyones predictions on what each type of truck will run in 2008!!!
examples:
fastest psd LOL
fastest rail :rockwoot:
fastest 4x4
fastest 2wd
fastest full weight
fastest #2 only :st:
fastest on drugs *nx*

and how fast do you guys think specific trucks will run like dr. p, the banks truck, the only funny car chassis car diesel!! etc etc

I will be the fastest PSD*

*in a black Ranger 2wd on lots and lots of nitrous, while residing int he northern hemisphere.

LOL

I dunno....Jeff2 is back in the seat this season after a year "off" and has "bought new twins" for the Redneck Nationals, Quarterman has had a few months to come up with the next best combination then....... there is Team Green with the tandem driver setup =) ., Should be interesting. (sorry kinda stuck with the Georgia guys on this one.)

Last edited:
im hoping keating pulls something out of his hatthis year will be exciting

lol i talked to keating the other day i sent him on awild goose chase to find a vid of the truck in cananda that hit the wall and went over and tumbled like a weeble wobble
he said they were going to redneck nationals i think with darren morrison and possibly jeff prince???

lol i talked to keating the other day i sent him on awild goose chase to find a vid of the truck in cananda that hit the wall and went over and tumbled like a weeble wobble
he said they were going to redneck nationals i think with darren morrison and possibly jeff prince???

I heard he is gonna be crewing with Darren this weekend as well.

Here is your link BTW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROGhcRdznw

I'm also really interested in seeing COMP's new ride. With DPR power, it should haul serious ass.....

So how about that fletcher guy? Does he even race any more? :hehe:

timbeaux your link no workey there is a diesel webpage with the vid on it i sent him there

I'll put my money on Greg's new ride, look what he did with the Dr. Performance Truck, and no matter what they say in California, He was a driving force behind the Banks truck success.

Way to go Greg , When can I drive it?

Here is a good picture of the NX dragster in front of Dr Performance's main office.
I have a second car on order with Charlie. this is going to be a good year for diesels

dragsternx196.jpg

Last edited:
Back