Pristine 2005 Single cab 5.9 cummins 68k original miles, fresh build, ATS tranny.

Jpainte4

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/5574527571.html

28,900 OBO

4x4. 68k on the odometer and 5000 miles on the build. Yes I can prove it and have documentation.

FULL BUILD BY FLEECE PERFORMANCE:

Fleece performance rebuilt the motor
The motor has the the following parts
Arp 625 head studs
14mm main studs
Banks side air intake
Hamilton springs and push tubes
100% over injectors
Fpe stroker pump
Steed speed manifold
S463 turbo by fleece

Transmission:
Fpe built 48re
Pcs transmission controller
Suncoast valve body
Suncoast torque converter and flex plate
Billet input and output shafts
Raybestos gpz1000 clutches

Other parts include:
Full 5 inch exhaust with 2 mufflers
Hids
Banks intercooler
Fresh driveline
New fuel wheels and tires
top of the line suspension/trackbars
Aftermarket stereo and more

I have all these recites. Well over $40k in work just completed. The truck has just been overhauled, brakes, power steering, belts etc. Its 100 % ready for 200k miles. The build will make 1000hp, but its tuned much lower then that because it was my daily. This truck is not ragged on or drove hard.

Interested in 35' + off shore boats. I have cash to add.

Attachments

• IMG_3920.jpg
    IMG_3920.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3863.jpg
    IMG_3863.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
Reported. 20 posts in about an hour, just to post a vehicle for sale is pretty damned inconsiderate.

Mark.

Seriously man? I joined in FEB 2016. Its not my only truck. I read post and responded accurately. How is it inconsiderate? It's a good truck that a lot of people on this site know. I was told to post it here by a senior member. Would you like to haze me before I post my truck because you've been here longer? Get a life man...Just want it to go to a good home. It'll make someone happy.

Cursing at someone you don't know I think is a little more inconsiderate then offering a good truck up to members don't you think? For the record it's "damn* inconsiderate."

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with seniority and the "senior member" who told you that you could post it, probably didn't know you had 0 posts when it was discussed.

You contributed very little in 20+ posts and did so in under an hour, your intent is clear.

They've bounced people with far fewer posts for doing this same thing, you just happen to have done it at the "right" time to not get you busted (yet).

Mark.

Single and double syllable responses to dilapidated threads are considered spam, let alone stupid.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Fair enough. Boot away. Personally you sound like a couple cry babies. I would suggest you two get a life though, honestly. I didn't spam anyone I gave advise on weapons and voiced my opinion in politics.

Rules are rules.

Also, damn and damned can be used interchangeably like that.

Rules are rules is fine. I was under the impression I was following them. I doesn't bother me one bit to get the boot. I don't appreciate being cursed at or called stupid by internet commandos. Especially when they have post spamming their names that they rip people off. Nor do I want to be part of a forum that allows that kind of behavior. A simple PM or polite message of hey man you can't do that would of been adequate. I would be surprised if they talked like that to random people in public. Thanks for being reasonable Highwayman. Didn't mean to upset anyone in the first place.

Fair enough. Boot away. Personally you sound like a couple cry babies. I would suggest you two get a life though, honestly. I didn't spam anyone I gave advise on weapons and voiced my opinion in politics.
Children point out others actions rather than dealing with the consequences of their own. Your posts had an ulterior motive. That has nothing to do with my life and how I live it.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Show us the proof Mark Nixon. Either way after the way you acted towards me for little to no reason and the fact it took you 4 years and someone spamming you to get you to do the right thing. Pretty much shows your character. I wouldn't do business with you or let you post on my forums.

"Boot me" is dealing with my actions thanks. My comment came to the fact on a Saturday you're researching someones post and what comments they made on the internet that don't even pertain to you. Sorry dude. Get a life.

In other news, your maximum words per post miraculously tripled after this ad went up. Even worse is they are all confined to the politics/gun sections.

Last edited:
People are making 1000 hp on a fleece 463 and 100 over injectors??

FWIW

Image from fleece website..........

Turbo_Table_web.jpg

from fleece website / S463
MAX RWHP 700HP

http://fleeceperformance.com/turbochargers/standalone-turbos/s400/s463-turbocharger.html

I asked for the post to be taken down and my account removed two weeks ago. Wasn't my intent to offend anyone. I have never seen such aggression for something so harmless. I have more important things to do then duke it out on a blog nor is it my nature to randomly bash people I don't know. Good luck to you all.

Back