pro 52 800+ship

goodstktbo

money out the pipes
pro52 off volvo fitted for 12v with adapter and all t4 flange, ready to bolt up 1500 invested. 10 hooks, changed app. so went with different turbo.

not from me, selling for a buddy
Call Todd Warner at 717-891-3341

pro52 off volvo fitted for 12v with adapter and all t4 flange, ready to bolt up 1500 invested. 10 hooks, changed app. so went with different turbo.

not from me, selling for a buddy
Call Todd Warner at 717-891-3341

I thought Todd had this turbo sold.

If you dont mind, can you post the specs of the turbo up and what his setup was like to make it run good? I am sure this turbo is going to be bigger than what I need but who knows

halfway down the page. This turbo is ready to bolt up though, so no adapter needed.http://www.srdieselconcepts.com/turbochargers.htmlHOLSET new Pro 52 turbos.
This turbo is not a bolt on upgrade. It is for competition. It requires an exhaust inlet adapter ($195) to bolt it to your manifold. and it has a 4 9/16 exhaust outlet that you will have to get your exhaust attached to. This turbo has a compressor inducer measuring approx. 71mm and a 16cm2 NON-wastegated turbine housing. It looks like a good strong turbo. Price is $1435.00

not sure on exact setup, have to call him about it. turbo has billet wheels in it, i know that.

If this turbo is off a Volvo truck then its NOT a pro52 and they go for around $600 fresh rebuilt all day long.

a pro52 is just an hx52 with a compressor wheel upgrade you can make any hx52 a pro52. so it really doesn't matter what it came off of. fyi.

Back