Pro Mod Diesel 2011 Season Video

Looks good!

Seems like good tracks are a little harder to find out west...

good video.. not to bust your balls but is there any competition? im just wondering if its like your truck and bbd out here where basically if you made a hook your going to win.. and yes your tracks look alot like ours out here.. they suck..

Thanks guys. And yes the tracks are terrible. The plan is to make it back for a couple big events this coming summer and get the truck on some real tracks. As far as competition goes we have a really good Mod class out here. We have 5 to 6 trucks at every pull and they all run good. Now is it back East good? No its not, but i would say its the next best thing to it. Scott came out here last year. Im sure he would agree that we have a really good class out this way. Its just not East Coast good as far as trucks and tracks. But it is growing really fast. We should have at least 2 maybe 3 more new trucks coming in next year.

thats really good to hear.. hopefully you guys can make it out for the nhdra deal at redding next year.. its to bad we are loosing scott/bbd after this year..

Good video the truck looks great, I made one for my friend's truck but I don't think anyone wants to watch a stock gas truck pull at county fairs.

thats really good to hear.. hopefully you guys can make it out for the nhdra deal at redding next year.. its to bad we are loosing scott/bbd after this year..

Scott and Dana are great people thats for sure. They will be missed. That big red truck will always be "BBD" to me. I'm glad I can call them friends.

Nice video Bart as I posted on FB, Dana and I consider you a great friend as well.

Adam they have it way better in the big class out that way with Ken from Wild Diesel, Terry from Moonlight, Jason in the wicked Diesel truck, Russ with All Jacked Up, Joel with Get-U-Sum truck etc… Ken has more truck then the others but one mistake and he doesn’t come in first place like we do cause there is anybody else in the class :)

Skyler and the United Truck and Tractor Pullers have done a lot to promote and help grow the diesels out that way as well, its nice family type of environment and everybody we have met out that way are good people.

Bart is Shane going to get his out next year? I haven’t heard from him in a while.

If the boyz out that way wanted to come West and could only afford one trip out this way I certainly wouldn’t suggest the Redding event, they have tracks like that there :) I would suggest the Sublimity event by far, with its great crowd, great track, and being able to hook a couple days in order to make it worth the travel. They know what sublimity is about, I think the nice hard track provided some challenges for Terry but I bet he is ready for it next year

Nice video Bart as I posted on FB, Dana and I consider you a great friend as well.

Adam they have it way better in the big class out that way with Ken from Wild Diesel, Terry from Moonlight, Jason in the wicked Diesel truck, Russ with All Jacked Up, Joel with Get-U-Sum truck etc… Ken has more truck then the others but one mistake and he doesn’t come in first place like we do cause there is anybody else in the class :)

Skyler and the United Truck and Tractor Pullers have done a lot to promote and help grow the diesels out that way as well, its nice family type of environment and everybody we have met out that way are good people.

Bart is Shane going to get his out next year? I haven’t heard from him in a while.

If the boyz out that way wanted to come West and could only afford one trip out this way I certainly wouldn’t suggest the Redding event, they have tracks like that there :) I would suggest the Sublimity event by far, with its great crowd, great track, and being able to hook a couple days in order to make it worth the travel. They know what sublimity is about, I think the nice hard track provided some challenges for Terry but I bet he is ready for it next year

Scott, Shane is doing what he can to get it going..will just have to see how things go during the winter

Thanks Scott. We have a great group of guys out here for sure.

As far as Shane's truck, I hope so. The more the better. I know Shane has had some difficult times this past year with his health, so I hope things are getting better for him. As far as the other trucks I believe one is almost done from Colorado (5.9) and a guy from the Ogden area is building a truck with a 855 Cummins. That should be intresting.

And I agree on Sublimity, By far the best track I have been to. I'm sure we will be there next year.:rockwoot:

i hope you guys can make a trip out to redding so we can get our fill of mod pullers.. i know scott has done his best since we started back in the day to try and pravoke people to step up.. hopefully some day there will be more.. it would be cool to see more than one.

i hope you guys can make a trip out to redding so we can get our fill of mod pullers.. i know scott has done his best since we started back in the day to try and pravoke people to step up.. hopefully some day there will be more.. it would be cool to see more than one.

Ken wont be working on a schedule for a couple months yet so I won't know to much about location yet. It would be fun thats for sure.

I think Scott has done a great job promoting diesel motor sports. I think he has always had the attitude the more the better.

Back