Pro-Street 6.4 Getting close to ready.

BIGRPOWR

SBTTFMF
It's a 2WD, chassis built by Gene Feldhans, back half designed by Chris Alston Chassis Works, Motor built by Elite Diesel. It's a short bed, that will be getting an ifs front end.

Most of this is a project never done in a ford except for stroked lightning, with some pretty distinctive suspension differences from that truck. here's some pics to give you guys an idea of where i'm at. Goal weight is 4900 with driver.

cage_done.JPG

rearend_2.JPG

motor_w_manifold.JPG

drag_wheels_mounted.JPG

Nice to see a 6.4 being built right. Looks good!

That is awesome , you should think about pro stock class , its probauly to light and fast for pro street lol. That is truck is raising the bar for pro street for sure, looking good.

Looks sick. Are you using the Alston front suspension also. His new coil over kit is a real well made kit. Should be blinding fast at that weight.

Looks sick. Are you using the Alston front suspension also. His new coil over kit is a real well made kit. Should be blinding fast at that weight.

Not sure. I don't think they have a setup for an 08. I know doug has one for a 6.0. I'm most likely using a conversion from a company called no limit engineering. I'm open to anything though.

looking very good!!! very good to see a ford being built!!!

That is awesome , you should think about pro stock class , its probauly to light and fast for pro street lol. That is truck is raising the bar for pro street for sure, looking good.

You're funny Harvey. I just wanna be competitive with you and cole and drake.

Looks good.
I assume that is the stroked "7.3" motor that was featured in the last diesel power?

That thing looks awesome. I cant wait to line up with you. Looks like I better start losin more weight and lookin for more power!

Truck looks awesome man, the front-half back-half setup will do wonders for suspension tuning! And I know you've got the powah ;)

That thing looks awesome. I cant wait to line up with you. Looks like I better start losin more weight and lookin for more power!

likewise buddy, hopefully i can have it done in the next couple months.

Truck looks awesome man, the front-half back-half setup will do wonders for suspension tuning! And I know you've got the powah ;)

plenty of fuel only powah.

Back